First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Rattler
Occupation
Collision shop manager
Anyone have Rattlers in here? Just picked mine up Saturday, loving this truck and getting the mods started
Ford F-150 Any Rattler owners here? IMG_2499

Ford F-150 Any Rattler owners here? IMG_2517

Ford F-150 Any Rattler owners here? IMG_2501
Sponsored

Last edited:

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
I have an XLT, but it is starting to develop some rattles in the interior and really starting to bug me!;)

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired USN, FPD, CCSO
Nice!

I was able to get one. Oddly enough I was looking for an XL FX4 with tow package. I couldn't find one but did find this Rattler instead which is pretty much an FX4 package with a few extras. For a lower XL package it has plenty of bells and whistles that I'm still trying to figure out.

So far I added the Ford Performance Leveling Kit, Tremor running boards and the Raptor transmission skid plate.

Eventually I want to get rid of the air dam before I tear it off while off road and replace it with Tremor/Raptor type front skid plate.

I'm not a fan of alloy wheels off road and will probably replace them with steel wheels. Maybe the ones used as spare wheels like the one below.

Ford F-150 Any Rattler owners here? P1000453 (Medium).JPG

Ford F-150 Any Rattler owners here? s-l1600

Jerome10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Powerboost
Wow, 2 of them! These things I swear are more rare than seeing a Ferrari. I don't think I've ever seen one and I live in a very pickup-loving area. :geek:
Sponsored