• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any dealers offering invoice or below-invoice deals?

oldironside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto
I know there were some with the Bronco. Any with the lightening? Also, feel free to PM me if it is not sharable on the forum.
Sponsored

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Following. Also hoping for invoice on powerboost f150’s.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium 4X, 2018 Ford F150xlt Sport
With the Lightning, I think the best you can hope for is MSRP with no dealer ADM and X-Plan

Nel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot, 2021, F-150
Fairway Ford, Greenville SC

Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Red McCombs in San Antonio is MSRP only. Trying to find out if their add-ons are mandatory and the cost.

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
Granger Motors, Iowa is $1000 below invoice. …Or $1000 under MSRP as MSRP == invoice on the Lightning and a few other Ford vehicles now.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Granger Motors, Iowa is $1000 below invoice. …Or $1000 under MSRP as MSRP == invoice on the Lightning and a few other Ford vehicles now.
There is a margin between MSRP and invoice on the lightning. ?

Sponsored

Shumdit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model s, model x, 10 others....
Occupation
Car junkie
There is a margin between MSRP and invoice on the lightning. ?
I mean you should know more than us customers but I am being told invoice is MSRP unless you are giving $1000 off AFTER all of the “rebates” Ford us giving you as holdback?

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I mean you should know more than us customers but I am being told invoice is MSRP unless you are giving $1000 off AFTER all of the “rebates” Ford us giving you as holdback?
Dealers are discouraged (financially) from advertising below MSRP pricing but my deal with @Granger Ford is for $1000 under invoice and I believe they are still offering that but you need to reach out to them directly.

Shumdit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model s, model x, 10 others....
Occupation
Car junkie
Thanks but I think you misunderstood. I was replying TO Granger who is stating something that contradicts what others have seen in writing That was communicated tomFord dealers. . That is the reason for my reply.
Dealers are discouraged (financially) from advertising below MSRP pricing but my deal with @Granger Ford is for $1000 under invoice and I believe they are still offering that but you need to reach out to them directly.

Bustabust

First Name
Buster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Festiva, Honda Ridgeline, VW Golf wagon
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Im a sales Rep in South Jersey for Ford. If the lightning is pricing like the Mache E Mustang, Invoice is actually $1 higher then MSRP. Just food for thought. I doubt any dealer will be discounting a vehicle they have been dealing with for a year with no sales. Salesman are not happy with the margins that Ford has left dealers with as they are paid differently. Not to mention the hundreds of calls with no real info from the manufacturer, just like the Maverick and Bronco. I learn more reading this forum than direct from Ford, honest truth. The dealers only make 3% of MSRP so there is nothing to give to the customer even if we were in non covid times. Your best bet is to time purchases around them giving you the extra state grant money if at all possible if your looking for a "deal".

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Im a sales Rep in South Jersey for Ford. If the lightning is pricing like the Mache E Mustang, Invoice is actually $1 higher then MSRP. Just food for thought. I doubt any dealer will be discounting a vehicle they have been dealing with for a year with no sales. Salesman are not happy with the margins that Ford has left dealers with as they are paid differently. Not to mention the hundreds of calls with no real info from the manufacturer, just like the Maverick and Bronco. I learn more reading this forum than direct from Ford, honest truth. The dealers only make 3% of MSRP so there is nothing to give to the customer even if we were in non covid times. Your best bet is to time purchases around them giving you the extra state grant money if at all possible if your looking for a "deal".
We know the pricing structure. The dealer gets up to 10%. What the dealer gives the salesman is up to the dealer.
Sponsored