First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
Saw it in person today, cloudy skies, loved it!
Sponsored

TxTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
I also saw one today, it is definitely dark but within 20 yards or so I don’t think I’d ever mistake it for black

cogatti

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
Is anyone else who ordered the new antimatter blue a little worried after seeing the pictures of the king ranch that were just uploaded. It looks nearly black
I also ordered a Platinum on the Antimatter Blue....I was able to see an Expedition in the Antimatter Blue, and yes it looks black when it pulled up, but then if you see it in the sun, it looks deep blue with metallic ....it's really a beautiful color!

Sponsored

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
I also ordered a Platinum on the Antimatter Blue....I was able to see an Expedition in the Antimatter Blue, and yes it looks black when it pulled up, but then if you see it in the sun, it looks deep blue with metallic ....it's really a beautiful color!
I agree! I got mine all spiffed up and in the sun it is beautiful!

Ford F-150 Antimatter Blue too dark? 20210120_134754_03

Ford F-150 Antimatter Blue too dark? 20210120_121735_03

cogatti

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
I agree! I got mine all spiffed up and in the sun it is beautiful!

20210120_134754_03.jpg

20210120_121735_03.jpg
wow....that is absolutely beautiful......it looks like you have a folding bed cover, what brand did you decide on?.....I'm looking at the A.R.E. fusion, folding cover with matching paint color...

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
wow....that is absolutely beautiful......it looks like you have a folding bed cover, what brand did you decide on?.....I'm looking at the A.R.E. fusion, folding cover with matching paint color...
I ordered the factory tri-fold

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
This does NOT look like 'stone gray' as advertised, but instead 'champagne' or 'gold'?

I'm confused.
It is a color that looks tan in some lights and against some upper colors, and looks gray in other light or against different top colors. A very neutral color. Against the AMB it looks more tan, against Rapid Red I think it looks more gray. But lighting plays a big part too.

Sponsored

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
I HIGHLY recommend the UNDERCOVER Armorflex, best tri-fold and has the best line-x covered top, most durable, less scratching and denting by far and works great with auto-tailgate. It's about $100 more than the others, but for a reason, and has longest available warranty.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L44S5DM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
This does NOT look like 'stone gray' as advertised, but instead 'champagne' or 'gold'?

I'm confused.
The stone grey seems to vary similar to the Animater Blue. It's all on the angle of view.
It's a nice contrast to the Antimatter Blue.

superz

First Name
Zale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021f150RCSB;2016 Ecodiesel;2012 ISF; 66 Sting Ray
Occupation
Realtor
I think it’s a really nice looking color. I like the way it looks blue in bright sunlight and black when it’s in the shadows. I believe it’s the same shade of blue that was on my 1993 Thunderbird. Yes it was hard to keep clean but now that I’m over 70, I take my Ruby Red Lariat to the car wash and get their $25 a month unlimited wash package. I plan on ordering a 2021 King Ranch Powerboost but I still have not made up my mind on the color. I think narrowed it down to Antimatter Blue or Rapid Red.
I know I will love it. Just sold my 17 Landcruiser that had Onyx blue metallic. Same exact dark Navy blue color in the sun, and looked black otherwise. Beautiful color after I ceramic coated it. I think Ford copied Toyota on this one. Ha! Very strong color!!

ddfarmer

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350
I just got mine and it is Antimatter Blue. It does look dark especially in a garage, but out in the light it's a really nice color. I like it. Very happy with it. But like dark colors, it does show the dirt! :)
Sponsored