Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I'm starting to believe that AMB is going to be stunning when I finally see it in person. I have little kids, so I doubt that is going to be the right choice for me, but wow!

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
I'm starting to believe that AMB is going to be stunning when I finally see it in person. I have little kids, so I doubt that is going to be the right choice for me, but wow!
I'm going back and forth between the AMB and Smoked Quartz on the Limited. Waiting to see one of each in-person first before ordering. The light gray seats and interior trim on the Limited are causing me to pause too.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Antimatter Blue is my top pick but I’m going to have to see it in person. A dealership 35 miles south of me has got 2 of that color on order. I’ll go down there as soon as one comes in and make a decision.

Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Wow... Now that's undeniably BLUE!
Yep, that shot is gorgeous. If it could just stay looking like that all the time, man that is a pretty blue. It's going to suck keeping it clean, but pictures like that will be the motivation. I'm going to have to up my car wash game for sure. It may be time to get one of those foam cannons...

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Yep, that shot is gorgeous. If it could just stay looking like that all the time, man that is a pretty blue. It's going to suck keeping it clean, but pictures like that will be the motivation. I'm going to have to up my car wash game for sure. It may be time to get one of those foam cannons...
Here is the single best YouTube video that I’ve seen of an Antimatter Blue F-150. The narrator is the F-150 Marketing Manager but the star of the show is the AMB in the sunshine - from several different angles.

My take is that it’s a bit darker than that great pic but it is definitely Blue! Now I see why Dennis Leary liked it so much at the Launch. Based on this video, AMB may have passed SQ in my book.

check it out here -

Sponsored

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
What a gorgeous color. For me, that is the right color. Would have preferred Blue Jean but I think this is even better. My opinion.

I used to own a VW Scirocco in the 1980s. It was Orange and in certain lights looked red, orange, greenish puke, and pinkish. It actually got me out of a ticket, doing 95 mph on the interstate. The officer was looking for a red car and in the right light, it was orange.

Everyone have a great and safe Holiday Season!!!
Sponsored