Sponsored

Cultran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Just posted to Ford's twitter is this image with no description but looks like we're looking at the inside of the tailgate folded down, with some kind of built in hard plastic protector. It's got a handy ruler on it and can be used as a work table to clamp onto etc.

Ford F-150 Another teaser pic showing hard plastic tailgate protector? 2021 F150 tailgate plastic protector
Sponsored

JLHND

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
Energy Industry
I'm curious to see if those wires plug into the bed to a power source.

Mando

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford F-150 XLT
I'm curious to see if those wires plug into the bed to a power source.
Yes me too. Maybe they plug into the on board generators that some trims are expected to get.

Fiver-O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Yes me too. Maybe they plug into the on board generators that some trims are expected to get.
Generator will be on all models or just the hybrid? The only official context I’ve seen it mentioned in is this comment by a Ford exec yesterday.

"This truck is going to set a new bar in terms of capability, torque, payload, towing that our truck customers need," LaNeve told FOX Business' Stuart Varney. "We’re going to have a hybrid version that will get great fuel economy and have an onboard generator that can actually power a whole work site or your home for a short period of time."