First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT SCrew SB, FX4 with Tow
Occupation
Teacher
Not at all, you're thinking of the tundra. They have their battery completely under the seat, and you have zero storage room. There is a small 12 volt battery under the passenger seat to run things like the key antenna and other accessories. I'm not sure if this is a Powerboost exclusive though, as others use those same functions too, but it Is there, but it's only about 8 in in length. So it's pretty miniscule.
I have the Power Inverter under my passenger seat; as you said, pretty miniscule. Does not interfere with under seat storage. Not sure if Ford leaves the Inverter there for all trim levels.
Sponsored

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Tremors in general are pretty rare by me, and in that color, I doubt you will see another.

When you really like the look of a particular vehicle, they pretty much look great in almost any color. When I was picking up my truck, I thought ALL the Tremors on the lot looked great. AMB, Grey, White, Black, etc. I didn't see a bad one.

I did see a couple of TRXs too, and they look and sound awesome. They were pulling up a white one right by my truck as I was going through the demo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chipk

Chipk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered - 2023 F-150 Tremor, 2023 Mazda CX-50
Tremors in general are pretty rare by me, and in that color, I doubt you will see another.

When you really like the look of a particular vehicle, they pretty much look great in almost any color. When I was picking up my truck, I thought ALL the Tremors on the lot looked great. AMB, Grey, White, Black, etc. I didn't see a bad one.

I did see a couple of TRXs too, and they look and sound awesome. They were pulling up a white one right by my truck as I was going through the demo.
Yeah, they must have had 5 or 6 (TRX) sitting there all lines-up, looked pretty mean, so was the price on the one I checked, $105k!

uk_brewer

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
Yeah, the local weather guys seem confused by the variety of forecasts they're getting from the different weather models they all run.

Maybe 4-7"?
Yep, got conflicting info from my two main weather apps. 1-2” vs 4-6”.
Sponsored