Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, Premium RWD
Occupation
Retired
Version 2022.03.09 just uploaded.

Unfortunately you will need to uninstall the current version before installing this one; I had a fight with Android Studio about signing keys and lost. Sorry. This motivated me to write one of the new main additions below (see if you can guess which one).

The three main additions to this version are:
  1. On Android 10 and later, you can now save and restore user settings. It will create a ZIP file in your Download folder to reuse later if necessary.
  2. If you are using stored credentials, you can now reuse these in the Log-in view. It requires you to authenticate with your fingerprint before proceeding.
  3. I added code to "cache" the distance-to-empty and fuel level values when they look legitimate, and reuse them when they don't. No one has sent me any new JSON data to look at, so I have no idea if this fixes the problem or not. If not, send me JSON data.

Additionally, this version now "officially" support newer Broncos.
Sponsored

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
Version 2022.03.09 just uploaded.

Unfortunately you will need to uninstall the current version before installing this one; I had a fight with Android Studio about signing keys and lost. Sorry. This motivated me to write one of the new main additions below (see if you can guess which one).

The three main additions to this version are:
  1. On Android 10 and later, you can now save and restore user settings. It will create a ZIP file in your Download folder to reuse later if necessary.
  2. If you are using stored credentials, you can now reuse these in the Log-in view. It requires you to authenticate with your fingerprint before proceeding.
  3. I added code to "cache" the distance-to-empty and fuel level values when they look legitimate, and reuse them when they don't. No one has sent me any new JSON data to look at, so I have no idea if this fixes the problem or not. If not, send me JSON data.

Additionally, this version now "officially" support newer Broncos.
Check your messages, I have sent you 2 log files.

AAWhyte

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 5.0
Occupation
PM
Loving this so far! Only thing that I have not seen anyone mention, the 'Use transparent background' does not work on my phone. S21 Ultra Android 12. And I do see you guys are working on the gas issue. Wish I knew how to do stuff like this!

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
Loving this so far! Only thing that I have not seen anyone mention, the 'Use transparent background' does not work on my phone. S21 Ultra Android 12. And I do see you guys are working on the gas issue. Wish I knew how to do stuff like this!
I too am on the S21 Ultra and the transparent background works as it should. Did you uninstall and reinstall the latest?

Sponsored

AAWhyte

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 5.0
Occupation
PM
I too am on the S21 Ultra and the transparent background works as it should. Did you uninstall and reinstall the latest?
Hi Bob yes I did. The latest version will not let you install until you remove the app. The transparent background has not worked since I have installed the app when it first came out. It must be a setting on my phone. I'll look around the settings to see if I can find anything.

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB
I had some weird rendering issues with the latest version, until I removed the widget, restarted the phone, and re-added it to my home screen. I did un-install the old version first; It might be a good idea to reboot before / after installing the new version.

Issues included the refresh time showing up in the drivers front tire pressure circle, one of the app links centered in the truck image and about 3x its normal size, and none of the touch functions working. Removing the widget, rebooting, and re-adding it solved all issues.

I am using a Tmobile Moto One 5g Ace on Android 10

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Version 2022.03.10 just uploaded. This should fix the issue with displaying DTE and fuel level (#fingerscrossed). Thanks @Bob_Mac for sending the data to track it down and testing.
I just installed 2202-03-10 and it is looking good sir. I just find it strange that your great widget show the correct location and Ford Pass is wrong...lol

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd

Sponsored

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB
Fuel appears to be working so far for me.. no issues with the upgrade!

Your work is appreciated

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Very nice update. The bar at the bottom is it fuel level or SoC% of the HV battery? Mine is at 46.6% so it very well could be either!

OP
OP
kennelh

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, Premium RWD
Occupation
Retired
The bar and percentage are of the fuel level, but is yours a hybrid?

camattin

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost 4x4
I've been told I'm an overachiever, but now my truck has to be one too. ?

What is the bar across the bottom supposed to be showing?

Edited to add: the DTE in the widget and in Ford pass are a match!

Ford F-150 Android widget Screenshot_20220310-222726_One UI Home
Sponsored