OP
OP
SpaceWhiteF150

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I think the ones on the second truck are nova series, and the ones in the original pic are the lux series. Really excited about what’s to come!

Sponsored

dpatt711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Wish they could have kept the 2021 distinctive '7' shape for the main headlight unit and sold some fog lights to complete the 'C'

AnthemMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
46E16905-F416-4E41-8B6E-825F29AABB68.png

Look what I just saw, tell me what you think!
I like them but the housing just looks "empty" with one projector up top. I'll be waiting to see what the Nova's will be listed at. I can only imagine what they're charging for the Nova's lol. I'd venture to say 1800-2k for a set as they loaded that thing with projectors. They do look nice in black though. If the Nova's are to expensive I'll probably go with the LUXX series.

Does anyone know if you can put LED Bulbs in with the pro series lenses? They show it with halogen bulbs on their website.

AnthemMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I’m pretty sure you can put leds in the pro series, it’s just not recommended by them!
Not recommended bc people will do that instead of having to buy a whole new housing when an LED craps the bed or bc they use plastic spheres and like back in the day when HIDs would actually melt the cheaper spheres? If the sphere/projector is glass then it'd be fine.

I'm going to call them when they open on the west coast and see what they're made of and when the NOVAs are going to be for sale.

Sponsored

AnthemMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Not recommended bc people will do that instead of having to buy a whole new housing when an LED craps the bed or bc they use plastic spheres and like back in the day when HIDs would actually melt the cheaper spheres? If the sphere/projector is glass then it'd be fine.

I'm going to call them when they open on the west coast and see what they're made of and when the NOVAs are going to be for sale.
Novas won't be released until April/May time frame. They said can possibly see pre-order in March. They said you can run LED bulbs in the Pro-series but you cannot run the H11s and you have to run H7 due to size. Not sure if that'd throw any codes. They said they were not sure if it would...:rolleyes:

F1Fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21-150
I've used (on other vehicles) alpharex, morimoto and they were total junk. Those rides had projectors and some would retrofit, I had mine retro fit the oem projectors and bam, success.
I've seen some upgrade to the Ford led projectors and had great success