Sponsored

All Terrain Tires for your Powerboost

Aloha_Trucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 302A Package 2WD
I installed the Falcon Sport Tow/Haul shocks and that leveled the truck. They come with a 1”, 1.5”, and 2” height clip ring. You can adjust to whatever height you want, but from the manufacturer it comes at the 2” level setting.
Did it increase the overall height of your truck or did the height remain the same? From what I’ve been told the level only raises the front and doesn’t increase the high point of the truck which is the plastic fin on top of the roof, back of the cab area. Is this true?
Sponsored

LeadBoost

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Structural Steel Sales & Marketing
Running DuraTracs on mine now. Love the tire, I'm on my third set. Still getting good mileage with them on too. Now they just need some snow to eat!
Ford F-150 All Terrain Tires for your Powerboost IMG_6845

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
Did it increase the overall height of your truck or did the height remain the same? From what I’ve been told the level only raises the front and doesn’t increase the high point of the truck which is the plastic fin on top of the roof, back of the cab area. Is this true?
If you level a pickup, every point forward of the rear axle is raised (unless some leveling kit actually reduced the rear spring height.)

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Algorithms
Looks sharp!
Running DuraTracs on mine now. Love the tire, I'm on my third set. Still getting good mileage with them on too. Now they just need some snow to eat!
yep, duratracs have amazed me for grip and durability. I range two sets, each lasting 30K on a 6.0 diesel tow vehicle that towed a 10K triple axle race trailer in the summer and ran 4x4 chains with a winch to do snow recoveries with a winch on the front (sometimes compressing the front springs to the bump stops to lift vehicles out of the ditch back onto the road) and the duratracs just never seems to wear unevenly, never made noise. My favorite tow vehicle all-rounder.

Reactions: 780

Sponsored

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Just a quick update. I’m in Tahoe this week after two massive storms. It’s very cold and icy, with about 10 feet of new snow over the past couple of weeks. The Yokohama Geolandars did great. Far better than the Michelin LTX all seasons on my wife’s Tahoe, which also is here.

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Algorithms
Just a quick update. I’m in Tahoe this week after two massive storms. It’s very cold and icy, with about 10 feet of new snow over the past couple of weeks. The Yokohama Geolandars did great. Far better than the Michelin LTX all seasons on my wife’s Tahoe, which also is here.
I was up at Tahoe for the storm, too – on Big F'n G T/A K02s 275/65R20 … our road is 16 degrees and our drive is 20 degrees (both steeper than county codes allow for new construction) and the Prius was surefooted in "Slippery" mode and needed "Deep Snow" mode to plow through two or three feet of snow (didn't need the chains.)
Really happy with this truck. Active cruise quit because of slush, so that really needs washer jets, but otherwise a great week.
p.s. on the downside, the metal roll-up bed cover leaks, the tailgate froze shut and the wipers froze so those need to be replaced with silicon blades. I had -25ºF washer fluid because we also go to Montana where it gets really cold, so the windshield stayed clear, but sure enough, a bullseye appeared (Caltrans has no clue how to plow roads) and started creeping, so the trip cost me a call to allstate for a new windshield. So it goes.

Jloyd98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Sport 302a PB
Dawg, I just have to say: That is such a good looking truck! The Geolandar tires are a nice added touch. I just went with the same size Toyo OC AT3's on Thursday. Big improvement over my KO2's in ride quality and less road noise. They worked well in the skiff of snow we had today, too.

GripworksCo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Hybrid Super Crew 6.5 FX4
Occupation
Film Video Production
Leveled with Nitto Trail Grappler 275/70 R18. Love it!
Ford F-150 All Terrain Tires for your Powerboost IMG_3217
Ford F-150 All Terrain Tires for your Powerboost IMG_3222

Sponsored

21F150_208

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
The weight listed on the Yoko G015's E Load Rated tire makes them the lightest tire one I can find. 53lbs a tire for the LT275/65 R18 123S E1. I've run Michelins for over 20 years on my trucks and they've been flawless. I have snow tires on the truck now and am dreaming of Spring and buying summer tires.

But, I'm looking at saving some weight due to a high payload. The Yokos are 8 lbs x 4 = 32lbs less than Michelins with the same load numbers. And, I think they look better.

I read mixed reviews about these tires in wet weather. I was in my buddy's RAM 2500 last summer and we started fishtailing due to hydro-planing due to what I thought was a minor amount of water on the roadway. I'm not sure what tire he had, but they were some kind of monster A/T. Felt like we were riding on 4 balloons anyway, throw in some near head to arse fishtailing and I'm squirming. Most reviews say this GeoLander is good in rain.

Vspec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB SC LWB
Very happy with my BG KO2. These are my winter setup, would have probably gotten something less aggressive and a true winter tire but I got a steal of deal with stock 18" wheels and have no regrets.

Cltgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Lariat 502A 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
I.T. Director
I'm a fan of the Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT. Had great useability out of them on a few trucks.

GripworksCo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Hybrid Super Crew 6.5 FX4
Occupation
Film Video Production
Mileage down about 2mpg from 19 to 17. Have never been much above 20
Sponsored