All F150 Price Incentives are gone !??

joevisram

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Per my dealer you can use only the incentives valid on a date of your truck's arrival at the dealership.
You can use order date incentives OR delivery date incentives...which ever is better for you
Sponsored

N2Wind

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
Is there a way to see what incentives were available at a certain date? I lost the paper that I had written mine on.

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
The Lease or Retail offers that have been available the past few months ended last night 7/6/2021 and now the only offer is for college students! No extra cash and NO FINANCE deals??? Since I ordered in Feb. and its due to arrive this month, I hoped to at least get SOMETHING applied and the $100 gift card is NOT good enough.(n)

1625660096902.png
i ordered in march. Recently i called my dealer and he assure me that the price and deal i got in march still be apply unless the current offer is better.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone signed up for the Farm Bureau for ~$50 just to get the $500 rebate ?
My Farm Bureau membership was $20 in Nevada for 1 year and yes $20 for $500 off was a no brainer even $50 would be worth it but know that Ford requires your membership to be in effect for 30 days before you can have the $500.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
My Farm Bureau membership was $20 in Nevada for 1 year and yes $20 for $500 off was a no brainer even $50 would be worth it but know that Ford requires your membership to be in effect for 30 days before you can have the $500.
30 days from order or 30 days from delivery ? How do they verify membership effective date ?

Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
30 days from order or 30 days from delivery ? How do they verify membership effective date ?
I think it’s just that many days prior to the deal actually being done, aka when you take delivery. Not positive on how that’s shown, Farm Bureau may just not even issue the certificates until you’re been a member for that long. The way it works is you generate a certificate that has a unique code on it that’s tied to your account, you get 5 per year I think. You give that to your dealer when the deal goes through, Ford does the verification on it with Farm Bureau.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
aaexpert

aaexpert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 platinum
i ordered in march. Recently i called my dealer and he assure me that the price and deal i got in march still be apply unless the current offer is better.
Im not referring to any 'deal or price'...my deal/price negotiated in March was the same in July, but some incentive/REBATES were not. What I am pointing out is "INCENTIVES" expire and dont be shocked when one of them doesnt carry over when your truck arrives. I could care less about $100 credit but $1000 is a whole another thing! Be prepared and learn of whats happening from others.

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
Im not referring to any 'deal or price'...my deal/price negotiated in March was the same in July, but some incentive/REBATES were not. What I am pointing out is "INCENTIVES" expire and dont be shocked when one of them doesnt carry over when your truck arrives. I could care less about $100 credit but $1000 is a whole another thing! Be prepared and learn of whats happening from others.
You're right. There is no more incentives still a couple of days. And no employee's price too. No more location. Happy to ordered mine with $6000.00 rebates.

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Per my dealer you can use only the incentives valid on a date of your truck's arrival at the dealership.
I ordered in March, my truck arrived in ,May, I had the choice of the incentives in place in March or May. According to my dealer, once you place your order, you are guaranteed all incentives in place at the time the order is submitted.

Sponsored

Maggioa

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX 5, 2018 Hyundai
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Currently a Federal Employee
When you say "that incentive" what specific incentive are you talking about? Some of the incentives Ford offered do NOT apply as they have expiration dates. The stealership is going to ask you for the PGM(program)# to verify the details and the issue I found was most of them had to be used/vehicle paid for in full, before 7/6/21. Ford screwed many of us as the exipiration dates for the big ones like $1000 rebate, expired on 7/6 and by coincidence, the chips came available and as the news articles say...'thousands of vehicles are now being shipped' which means now we dont get a $1000 incentive! As Jackal showed, the 4/1 offer expired 7/6 and the Current 7/7 offer is 'place a retail order today thru Sept. and get $1000....'
I hope my dealership holds true to what they said!

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
I hope my dealership holds true to what they said!
your dealer screwed you as the dealership could have took the PCo number and locked it into your order prior to the expiration date so that it would be good. Mine were all locked in back in February over $5000.00 in PCO and other rebates and are still good because the dealer locked them in on day of order. Fords website even states that you can take the PCO and rebates based on order date or pickup date.

Maggioa

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX 5, 2018 Hyundai
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Currently a Federal Employee
your dealer screwed you as the dealership could have took the PCo number and locked it into your order prior to the expiration date so that it would be good. Mine were all locked in back in February over $5000.00 in PCO and other rebates and are still good because the dealer locked them in on day of order. Fords website even states that you can take the PCO and rebates based on order date or pickup date.
Dam..... I wish i had of known! I am not telling the boss that one, she'll be livid...more than she is now waiting for a truck for 8 months. We are at the end of our rope on this one.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Got my truck today and Its official, Ford gave the big F*you to me and who knows how many other people that Retail ordered prior to 7/6/21 and went thru the Covid mess, with NO EXTRA INCENTIVES except a $100 giftcard! However for anyone who orders from 7/7/21....you get $1000 !
Your dealer did that, not Ford. I picked up my King Ranch today. Ordered 5/7, I got the $1000.00, $500 military, $1500 Trade in assistance discounts along with a 1.9% finance rate through Ford Credit. None of this was locked in prior to today. I handed the salesman the copy of the $1000 discount offer and he made it happen.