Olives1050

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost with Chrome Package
Hello All,

I have been reading a lot of the posts on here and you guys are great when it comes to finding good information.
I figured I would ask this here:

I have 2021 Lariat with chrome package.

I am getting the Ready Lift 2.25” leveling kit. I am debating on getting the air design fender flares and trying to figure out what color rims would go good with Agate Black and chrome bumpers/running boards/mirrors. My question is what do you guys think would look good on this and what offset would I need to have the tire flush with the fender flare?

Thanks for the help!
Sponsored

Sarynnus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
It's hard to say with just offset, as the tire width also plays a factor.

I have 18x9 -1 offset rims with 35x12.5R18 tires. I have a set of air design flares in the garage waiting to get colour matched, and when I test fit them on the truck earlier today, the tires were flush with the flares.

OP
OP

Olives1050

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost with Chrome Package

I have 18x9 -1 offset rims with 35x12.5R18 tires. I have a set of air design flares in the garage waiting to get colour matched, and when I test fit them on the truck earlier today, the tires were flush with the flares.
I appreciate it!! I am still trying to learn all there is to know about offset and tire width. I have a lot more information to figure out before I start purchasing everything first! Thank you!

Sarynnus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I appreciate it!! I am still trying to learn all there is to know about offset and tire width. I have a lot more information to figure out before I start purchasing everything first! Thank you!
Here are two videos I recommend watching.

Sponsored

Northern Goat

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Audi Etron. 2020 Explorer ST

Doing the same except 20x9 +20mm offset. How did this setup work for you?

Northern Goat

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Audi Etron. 2020 Explorer ST
Thank you.

I saw your post, awesome looking truck. I am just concerned with being able to fit 35's on my Tremor.

I think the Tremor is 1.5" higher than stock from the factory and I added a 2.5" level. So with my estimated 4" over stock I hope they will fit the truck. My second concern is how much room do I lose in the wheel wells with the Airdesigns. Now the waiting game until my wheels show up to see it all of this fits.

Sarynnus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Doing the same except 20x9 +20mm offset. How did this setup work for you?
If you want a flush look with the fender flares, a 0 offset with a 9 inch rim and 12.5 inch wide tire will give you what you're looking for.

A +20 offset will work too, but the tire will be pushed into the truck a bit, and the flares will stick out further than the tire by a bit.

If you want that flush look, as you've mentioned in your original post, go with a 0 offset on a 9 inch rim and 12.5 inch wide tire.

The diameter of the rim (18, 20, 22 ect..) doesn't make a difference on how far the tire sticks out, only how much sidewall you have.

I personally like 18's in a rim, I'm running a 35x12.5 R18 Tire on a 18x9 0mm Offset Rim. That gives my wheel a more aggressive off road look, since there's more tire sidewall visible, as well as improved offroad performance too. Ultimately, it's up to personal preference.