Sponsored

Agate Black (UM) Scratch Pen Alternative?

F150Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I got a scratch on my 21 F150 truck and I need to just get a touch-up pen to cover it. It's Agate Black, colour code UM on the door sticker. I can't find a paint pen *anywhere* with this colour code, and Dupli-Color doesn't even list models above 2018 in their pick list.

Does anyone know if there's a comparable colour code to UM that I could use? Also this would just be temporary - the scratch is deep enough that I'm going to need it professionally fixed (its to the metal), so this is just to cover the metal until I can get an appointment in the next few weeks. Is a generic black going to be ok in this situation? I'm probably overthinking this...

Thanks!
Sponsored

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A SuperCrew 4x4 EcoBoost
I got a scratch on my 21 F150 truck and I need to just get a touch-up pen to cover it. It's Agate Black, colour code UM on the door sticker. I can't find a paint pen *anywhere* with this colour code, and Dupli-Color doesn't even list models above 2018 in their pick list.

Does anyone know if there's a comparable colour code to UM that I could use? Also this would just be temporary - the scratch is deep enough that I'm going to need it professionally fixed (its to the metal), so this is just to cover the metal until I can get an appointment in the next few weeks. Is a generic black going to be ok in this situation? I'm probably overthinking this...

Thanks!
I bought this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184004802030

shalabama

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat

Thanks!
I used pens from this company previously for a black Audi with good results.

https://www.paintscratch.com

Ford F-150 Agate Black (UM) Scratch Pen Alternative? 1627091154316
Sponsored