Agate Black Platinum V8 at one of my local dealers. According to dealer, majority of plats come with max tow. This one was a blue sticker .. but a customer had already put a deposit on it weeks ago so I couldnt buy it
I have lurked here for a few months. Thanks for all the posts that helped me make some decisions. Anyways with the X-Plan I got a Black Lariat 502a with sports package. So far very happy with it and just playing with the radio. I hate chrome so finding the sports package was key. Next is tints and ceramic coating. Ask any questions
spray in liner
twin moon panels
Ordered 10/30/2020, arrived to dealer on 1/28/202 so about 3 months total and the dealer had me at priority 11 on retail order. It took 2 weeks from build date to arrival at dealer (Dearborn to NC).
I had A-plan price, so truck was 61.5k MSRP, A-plan was 55K, and had $2000 in rebates bringing it down to 53k ($1000 ford credit, $500 incentive, $500 military). Final OTD price was 55.7K with tax title fees everything (no trade-in, I sold my car private party for cash a week prior).
1. the red/brown lariat sport interior trim is much darker in person than in photos and online, initially I didn’t want it but now it has grown on me.
2. this is my first truck and it rides much smoother than I thought.
3. The 360 camera is extremely helpful when parking, I originally ordered a 2020 and decided not to get it, but since I switched to a 2021 and have it, I would have been disappointed without it.
4. This truck is SMART! Everything is so automated and intuitive, I’ve never driven anything this techy before.
2. Ceramic window tint
3. Powder coat 18” sport wheels black
3. Wheel well liners, floor mats
4. Hard Bed cover
5. Extended warranty
I got the tow tech package instead of trailer tow package to get the 360 camera included and save some money. Had I known this would max me out at 6,000lbs towing I wouldn’t have done it, I was hoping for the published 7700lbs towing. It will work for now but I am considering upgrading the front stabilizer bar in the future if I start towing near my limit. the payload is still pretty good at 1417 lbs shown in the door jam.
1. Maybe I’m not doing it right, but I cannot for the life of me get the box link cleats in. I followed the directions and managed to get 1 of the 4 installed, but no matter how hard I pull up and wiggle it I cannot get any of the other in. Does anyone have experience with these getting stuck?