First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
I am at stock height and have the following installed:

20x9 Fuel Siege wheels with +20 offset
285/60/20 Nokian Outpost AT tires (highly recommend!!)
IMG_0474 (2).jpg

My driveway has a large initial bump due to the city sidewalk and I have no rubbing, forward or reverse, even at full lock.

IMG_0575.jpg

These tires are ~ 1/2" taller & wider than the OEM 275/60/20 size so you definitely won't have an issue. With a +20 offset, the sidewalls bulge out slightly but the actual tread is just inside fender.
Thanks! Beautiful pics of the truck btw. I've always been a fan of Alberta's beauty.

I imagine your tires are LT's right? I love the look of the aggressive A/T's, but the extent of my off roading is a wider than anticipated U-turn. I'm not sure I want to sacrifice ride comfort and (K)MPG's with a real heavy, aggresive, E rated tread.

I'm actually looking at the Yoke Geolander and Copper Discovery AT3 4S as a decent compromise. I've always liked Defenders, but like @UGADawg96 has said, they look too much like bus tires.

Anyway, I appreciate the pics and help. I'm going to call up the wheel company and finalize my order.
Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Thanks! Beautiful pics of the truck btw. I've always been a fan of Alberta's beauty.

I imagine your tires are LT's right? I love the look of the aggressive A/T's, but the extent of my off roading is a wider than anticipated U-turn. I'm not sure I want to sacrifice ride comfort and (K)MPG's with a real heavy, aggresive, E rated tread.

I'm actually looking at the Yoke Geolander and Copper Discovery AT3 4S as a decent compromise. I've always liked Defenders, but like @UGADawg96 has said, they look too much like bus tires.

Anyway, I appreciate the pics and help. I'm going to call up the wheel company and finalize my order.
I have about 8k miles on LT Geolandars and they've been great so far on the highway, towing, and crawling parking lots. And they look good too. :)

SportySpace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport 3.5
Thanks! Appreciate the kind words 😊

Yes, these are LT tires; however, I chose these Nokians specifically as they are fairly light weight (~52 lbs) for having a load index of 125. I cross shopped these against the KO2's & the Cooper AT3 XLT, which both weigh in around 61 ponds a tire. Saving almost 10 ponds of unsprung weight per corner is quite substantial.

Over the stock Hankooks, I have noticed an ever so slight increase in ride firmness and, if you really listen for it, some additional road noise, both of which were to be expected and extremely minimal. My wife on the other hand hasn't noticed either, and she is quite picky, so I take that as a win!

I don't think you'll be disappointed with either the Geolander's or the AT3 4S's.

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
I have about 8k miles on LT Geolandars and they've been great so far on the highway, towing, and crawling parking lots. And they look good too. :)
I've only read fabulous things about the Geo's. I think they fill a void in the market of having a great balance of performance and ride quality an all-season provides while still behaving off road when needed.

The difference being that compared to the Continental/Firestone/Michelin all terrain offerings that play the same niche, the Geos maintain a much more aggressive visual look, especially on the sidewalls.

TBH, If I were a flat lander in a warm state like you, it wouldn't even be a competition. I'm in Utah though, and the Cooper AT3 4S just kicks ass in the snow compared to any non winter tire in the A/T segment.

Just more decisions .....lol

While I got though bro, now that you have 8k, how is the fuel economy compared to the OEM's? I know you didn't have your HanCOCKS long to establish much of a base line, but just curious..

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I've only read fabulous things about the Geo's. I think they fill a void in the market of having a great balance of performance and ride quality an all-season provides while still behaving off road when needed.

The difference being that compared to the Continental/Firestone/Michelin all terrain offerings that play the same niche, the Geos maintain a much more aggressive visual look, especially on the sidewalls.

TBH, If I were a flat lander in a warm state like you, it wouldn't even be a competition. I'm in Utah though, and the Cooper AT3 4S just kicks ass in the snow compared to any non winter tire in the A/T segment.

While I got though bro, now that you have 8k, how is the fuel economy compared to the OEM's? I know you didn't have your HanCOCKS long to establish much of a base line, but just curious..
I think I'm averaging about 20-21 per tank mixed driving without paying attention. I can squeeze 22-23 if I drive like a grandma on Sundays on some this trips here or there. Keep in mind, I'm in a heavy 302a 157 PB.

Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB

I've been watching Bosch Legacy on Amazon Prime and every commercial seems like the Cadillac Lyriq which I see in your signature. Seems like a pretty slick ride and a very good modern creative piece (advertisement) they did for it too.

edit: found it:

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
IMG_0575.jpg

These tires are ~ 1/2" taller & wider than the OEM 275/60/20 size so you definitely won't have an issue. With a +20 offset, the sidewalls bulge out slightly but the actual tread is just inside fender.
That's a the same size I'd like for my truck as well. Truck looks good.

Down south or west of Edmonton is nice. Trade you climates though, haha

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
I've been watching Bosch Legacy on Amazon Prime and every commercial seems like the Cadillac Lyriq which I see in your signature. Seems like a pretty slick ride and a very good modern creative piece (advertisement) they did for it too.

edit: found it:
It was pretty much the going price to get my wife to sign off on my Lariat PB. I just look at it as a 65K ADM for my Ford ;)

Seriously though, she's worked hard her whole life and never asked for a damn thing. She fell in love with the Caddy because she thinks Tesla's are horrendous (looking).

The price is right and I have the number two allocation at my dealer. We will see how it goes. I think I have 3 concurrent EV reservations. It's like throwing darts blindfolded. You chuck $100 dollar deposits and hope one sticks.

GIjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 f250
Thanks! Appreciate the kind words 😊

Yes, these are LT tires; however, I chose these Nokians specifically as they are fairly light weight (~52 lbs) for having a load index of 125. I cross shopped these against the KO2's & the Cooper AT3 XLT, which both weigh in around 61 ponds a tire. Saving almost 10 ponds of unsprung weight per corner is quite substantial.

Over the stock Hankooks, I have noticed an ever so slight increase in ride firmness and, if you really listen for it, some additional road noise, both of which were to be expected and extremely minimal. My wife on the other hand hasn't noticed either, and she is quite picky, so I take that as a win!

I don't think you'll be disappointed with either the Geolander's or the AT3 4S's.
Those are really nice tires, I’ll definitely have to look into them more. With a quick search though I wasn’t able to find anyone listing their weight, even on nokian’s site. Could you share where you found that?

SportySpace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport 3.5
Those are really nice tires, I’ll definitely have to look into them more. With a quick search though I wasn’t able to find anyone listing their weight, even on Nokian’s site. Could you share where you found that?
Absolutely no regrets with them so far. Very quiet, balanced with minimal weight, and ride smooth. No vibration through the floor boards or in the steering wheel. One of the biggest improvements I've noticed over the Hankooks is the hydroplane resistance & grip in the wet. It now takes effort to break them loose on wet pavement, even with an empty bed and 400hp!!

I thought it was strange Nokian doesn't publish weight on their site too. Kal Tire, Nokians distributor here in Canada and who I purchased my tires through, has all the specifications listed on their website. The sales rep I dealt with said they switched from KO2's to these Outpost AT's on all their service trucks and find they grip just as good and have a quieter ride, especially after they start to wear.

https://www.kaltire.com/en/tires/outpost-at/10001020440053.html

Sponsored

Gabes

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 2.7 EB, 2021 F150 PB
Occupation
Machinist
Fox 2.0 leveling kit (Cranked spring collar .5" tighter) and added another 1.5" of height to the back (3" autospring block).
22x12 XF-10 wheels (51mm offset). Nitto Ridge Grappler 33x12.5 r22

Ford F-150 Aftermarket Wheels / Tires Thread 21 Truck 15

Ford F-150 Aftermarket Wheels / Tires Thread 21 Truck 14

Ford F-150 Aftermarket Wheels / Tires Thread 21 Truck 11

AllFordTech

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Supercrew
Occupation
Ford Senior Master Tech
I do upfits for work. We just did this 21 STX. 2.5" level kit with 20" pro comp and 35x12.5 yoko. Crew cabs 18+ all have rub issues with 35s because the front crash bars. You can pry and adjust them to clear.
20210429_104646.jpg
Thanks again for your earlier response about the rub etc. I ended up not waiting and pulled the trigger on a platinum. Went the same route as you did with the ReadyLift 2", 295/60/20 and the Rebel 6.

When I approached the dealer about the OEM mud flaps they said they had nothing in the system for the 2021.

Are the ones you bought from the 2020 F150? Is there some miracle that you have the part number?

I want to go back to the dealer and call BS.

Here's how she looks so far:
Image from iOS.jpg

Any more side profile pictures of the truck? Thanks

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
I am at stock height and have the following installed:

20x9 Fuel Siege wheels with +20 offset
285/60/20 Nokian Outpost AT tires (highly recommend!!)
IMG_0474 (2).jpg

My driveway has a large initial bump due to the city sidewalk and I have no rubbing, forward or reverse, even at full lock.

IMG_0575.jpg

That's a nice balanced look. I am usually not a fan of most aftermarket black wheels because so many strike me as somewhat dated styling and too much offer (edit....meant "offset"). Those look really good.

Last edited:

NiftyF150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport Leadfoot Gray 302a Ecoboost
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
18x9 +18 Method 305 NV wheels w/ 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country ATIII

Ford F-150 Aftermarket Wheels / Tires Thread IMG_0024