Aftermarket Wheels / Tires Thread

Crfdude86

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor
Wanted to start a thread where people can post pics of their aftermarket wheels &/or tires. If you can post the specs, and if stock or leveled. Thanks!

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Nissan Titan ORDERED: '21 F150 XLT SPORT FX4
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
BDUB...That is a beautiful truck!!!

I would be interested to see factory wheels with a more aggressive tire on it. I hope to see more posts in the future as these trucks start to roll out...

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat (On Order)
I would love to get the KO2’s, but would hate to replace brand new tires. Has anyone had success selling just tires by themselves or even having the dealer or shop swap them out while they are still new? Just curious what options there might be before the new ones would still have value for someone else.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport - 302A - Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
I would love to get the KO2’s, but would hate to replace brand new tires. Has anyone had success selling just tires by themselves or even having the dealer or shop swap them out while they are still new? Just curious what options there might be before the new ones would still have value for someone else.
Talk to your dealership.
Mine works with a regional tire shop (NW Tires) and will give me $150ea. trade-in for my factory tires towards new replacements. I could possibly sell them privately for a little more, but I'm seriously considering the trade-in offer for the convenience.

BDUBSpeed

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I was able to get a credit for my stock wheels and tires. Not a lot. About $800. That’s about all they are worth since the market is saturated with them.

Advertisement

Advertisement