Aftermarket floor liner options?

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
I’ve always been a weathertech guy, but there seems to be a lot of others in the market these days. Any other recommendations and comparisons?
Sponsored

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
I’ve always been a weathertech guy, but there seems to be a lot of others in the market these days. Any other recommendations and comparisons?
Asked this on another forum. Going with Husky X-Act mats. A lot of people weren't as happy with the weather tech as they put a lot into marketing and not as good of a value of the Huskys. There was one other brand, but I forgot the name. Also some complained the WT were slippery and edges can curl in warmer regions.

DannyboyUpstate

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT Supercab 5.0L 6.5’ bed
I have Huskys in my 2016. I really like the heavy rubber mats with the deep lugs vs the hard plastic trays. Fit is excellent.

Pipe

First Name
Jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer
Asked this on another forum. Going with Husky X-Act mats. A lot of people weren't as happy with the weather tech as they put a lot into marketing and not as good of a value of the Huskys. There was one other brand, but I forgot the name. Also some complained the WT were slippery and edges can curl in warmer regions.
The other brand, are you thinking Maxliner? I have that for my Explorer 3rd row, don't really like it at all. While the cut is good, it's very hard and doesn't sit quite right and it's slippery. Feels cheap. My first 2 rows have Ford OEM and the material is thick and rubbery, but just aren't designed to cover enough.

Hoping to go Husky X-act if I can wait long enough until they are released.

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
The other brand, are you thinking Maxliner? I have that for my Explorer 3rd row, don't really like it at all. While the cut is good, it's very hard and doesn't sit quite right and it's slippery. Feels cheap. My first 2 rows have Ford OEM and the material is thick and rubbery, but just aren't designed to cover enough.

On the Husky site it shows they are available for the 21 F150.. I like them except for their logo on the front liners.. Just cheapens them if you ask me.. If they had made their logo in to the rubber of the liner then maybe, but a bright shiny logo kinda over does it..

Sponsored

Pipe

First Name
Jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer
On the Husky site it shows they are available for the 21 F150.. I like them except for their logo on the front liners.. Just cheapens them if you ask me.. If they had made their logo in to the rubber of the liner then maybe, but a bright shiny logo kinda over does it..
Oh you're right, they are listed and does state it fits models with rear fold flat storage. But the pic shows a full rear mat, and this is same model as previous gen, where fold flat option didn't exist. Doesn't quite make sense.
https://www.huskyliners.com/X-act-Contour-Floor-Mats/2021/ford/f-150/body-style/supercrew-cab-pickup

And I definitely agree that plastic logo insert is ugly. Weathertech does the same.

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX

The PN for the 2021 is the same for the 2020, granted I only looked at the SuperCrew. Granted if you have the under seat flip up storage, it won't work. I ordered a set, though don't have a truck to confirm.

Pipe

First Name
Jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer
The PN for the 2021 is the same for the 2020, granted I only looked at the SuperCrew. Granted if you have the under seat flip up storage, it won't work. I ordered a set, though don't have a truck to confirm.
The description does clearly say it fits with the fold flat storage. But not sure how that can be, maybe a typo with "with" should have been "without"?

Ford F-150 Aftermarket floor liner options? 1609875838791

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
The description does clearly say it fits with the fold flat storage. But not sure how that can be, maybe a typo with "with" should have been "without"?

1609875838791.png
Ignore that last part. :)

I got it cheaper on Amazon, I would check Amazon first.

Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
Always been a Husky Liner fan, was possibly going to try WeatherTech this time so I’ll be checking back to see what you guys think when the time comes to order

MACEFORDF&I

First Name
LANDIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 FORD F-150 PLATINUM
Occupation
F&I MANAGER
I BOUGHT THE OE FLOOR LINERS & THEY ARE GREAT! $150 I REALLY LIKE HOW THEY MADE THE F-150 LOGO LIGHT GREY. --MY 2017 & 2019 WERE SOLID BLACK
Ford F-150 Aftermarket floor liner options? thumbnail_IMG_5552

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
I BOUGHT THE OE FLOOR LINERS & THEY ARE GREAT! $150 I REALLY LIKE HOW THEY MADE THE F-150 LOGO LIGHT GREY. --MY 2017 & 2019 WERE SOLID BLACK
thumbnail_IMG_5552.jpg
I’m a fan on the OEM looks, my truck came with them with the Fx4 package, however the coverage just isn’t great, especially with having no coverage under the gas pedal (where my muddy/sandy/snowy boot will be sitting). Decided to order husky X-act fit for more complete coverage, I’ll let everyone know how they fit in the 2021. I wish my dealer didn’t open up my OEM mats so I could try to sell them back for something.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker