First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I’m a fan on the OEM looks, my truck came with them with the Fx4 package, however the coverage just isn’t great, especially with having no coverage under the gas pedal (where my muddy/sandy/snowy boot will be sitting). Decided to order husky X-act fit for more complete coverage, I’ll let everyone know how they fit in the 2021. I wish my dealer didn’t open up my OEM mats so I could try to sell them back for something.
No gas pedal coverage was why I ordered the husky liners.
Sponsored

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I picked up the SmartLiner for the SuperCrew for $139. They fit really nice, aren't slippery like W-tech style. The fact that the gray doesn't match the plastic modling has me looking for something else, maybe more rubbery/spongey. I will say that the driver side is secured with snaps into the OEM holes in the carpet.

I haven't put in the backseat ones yet because they need to warm up and unroll.

I used code: VIDEO10 to knock of 10%

SmartLiner in Gray

These guys are in Florida and listed as Kramer America.

Have a look:
Ford F-150 Aftermarket floor liner options? 2021-01-12 11.26.18
Ford F-150 Aftermarket floor liner options? 2021-01-12 11.24.52

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I got my husky liners today and installed them. In about five minutes I took them back out and packaged them back up. Severe fitment issues. I had these on my Subaru WRX, my Jetta, and both of my other platinum trucks. Never had any issues with them until now. The driver liner is severely crooked and does not go up to the edges like it supposed to, huge gaps and valleys between the carpet and the liner. The rear piece was the worst, it doesn’t lay flat at all in many places it looks like it’s not even designed to, it’s actually a tripping hazard as you can see in the photos below. Put my stock ones back in and I’m just going to try to figure out how to cover up the carpet under the driver panel and keep these mats.

Ford F-150 Aftermarket floor liner options? EE8FAECE-5950-4403-A143-A17E11521C27

Ford F-150 Aftermarket floor liner options? 5E47EC5A-AD39-4A47-ABFD-61922F54ED97

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I’ve always had good luck with the Husky liners, but I just realize that they have no option if you have the under seat storage. I will likely get to Husky liners for the front and then utilize the included Ford tray liner until husky comes out with some thing. I can’t imagine that’s all they do yet they don’t have a product available.

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
I’ve always had good luck with the Husky liners, but I just realize that they have no option if you have the under seat storage. I will likely get to Husky liners for the front and then utilize the included Ford tray liner until husky comes out with some thing. I can’t imagine that’s all they do yet they don’t have a product available.
Husky and Weathertech -- made in USA
smartliner -- made In Thailand
Sponsored