Sponsored

Adjustable Rear Cupholder

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
If anyone is looking for an adjustable rear cupholder assembly I found one on Ebay. Just swap out the cupholder into your trim piece and your done. Super easy mod. I bought one from the same seller a few weeks ago and I was very impressed with the shipping speed and the way it was packaged.

Rear cupholder
Sponsored

Last edited:

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
so pricey though...haha a few months ago same seller had then for $89 and it was there for weeks...guess now he knows people want them

OP
OP
Blue22

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah for what it is, it's definitely not cheap, but after having had my kid's drink tip over in the non-adjustable cupholder, I felt that it was money well spent for peace of mind.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTMO
Yeah for what it is, it's definitely not cheap, but after having had my kid's drink tip over in the non-adjustable cupholder, I felt that it was money well spent for peace of mind.
no i get it. i want one! i had a drink there the other day and took a turn and it damn near spilled! then i saw a post not too long ago where a guys 21 rear cup holder broke and ford replaced it with one without the fingers...i wish this was something that was "available" outside of wrecked 21 model year trucks haha

OP
OP
Blue22

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah I hear ya. I had been looking on Ebay for awhile thinking I would be able to find one for maybe $30-$40 but unfortunately realized that they are hard to find and if you find one, it's going to be double that price. Foolishly I also thought I would be able to find a used Tremor skid plate for maybe half of what a new one costs, but am quickly finding that it's not going to happen, at least not anytime soon.

Sponsored

Tungy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 37 PP
would anyone mind posting the part number for the adjustable cup holder?
I think it’s ML3Z-1513562-AC

much appreciate!

{tpc}

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 302a High SuperCrew 3.5 EB MaxTow
no i get it. i want one! i had a drink there the other day and took a turn and it damn near spilled! then i saw a post not too long ago where a guys 21 rear cup holder broke and ford replaced it with one without the fingers...i wish this was something that was "available" outside of wrecked 21 model year trucks haha
I saw a post somewhere, where its basically just a rubber band that keeps the fingers working, and you can open it up and slip the band back over it or replace it. Rather than a swap for one without fingers.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTMO
I saw a post somewhere, where its basically just a rubber band that keeps the fingers working, and you can open it up and slip the band back over it or replace it. Rather than a swap for one without fingers.
Yes, you are in a sense correct. the front cupholders had this clear stretchy band around the fingers so im assuming the rear is very similar.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
would anyone mind posting the part number for the adjustable cup holder?
I think it’s ML3Z-1513562-AC

much appreciate!
That looks like some part of the console. The cup holder section is ML3Z-1513562-DB. Very NLA.

jjason01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
I think hotrodmex is correct on the part number. I just purchased a used 2021 Lariat and one of the fingers is broken off on my rear cup holder. I was at the dealership parts counter for 45 minutes yesterday trying to find a replacement and we could find the cup holder assembly in their system but it was not the adjustable one with the fingers. It does not look like they make the adjustable one anymore.

I did find this one on ebay. The seller stats the same thing, that Ford does not make it anymore. The part number on the box matches what hotrodmex posted. Here is a picture from the link also.

Ford F-150 Adjustable Rear Cupholder cupholder

If you look that same part number up on the Ford parts website it comes back with the non-adjustable one. Which is what the dealership was also finding when I was there yesterday.

Ford F-150 Adjustable Rear Cupholder fordcu

Sponsored

Jersey devil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT
Those are the correct part numbers ( ML3Z-1513562-DB ). I was lucky enough to find one that a dealer in California had. Cost me about $45 including shipping. According to partsvoice there's another at a dealer in Puerto Rico. If any one speaks Spanish maybe you'll have some luck.

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford F150 Powerboost 7.2kw
Occupation
Studio truck driver

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...