Sponsored

Adding Tow Mirrors to 2022 F-150 XLT w/Tow Tech Package

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
If someone says tow mirrors are not compatible with tow packages I'd give them a look they wouldn't soon forget.
Sponsored

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
It took everything I had not to say this to my salesman.
Ford F-150 Adding Tow Mirrors to 2022 F-150 XLT w/Tow Tech Package i-know-more-than-you-i-know-you

{tpc}

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 302a High SuperCrew 3.5 EB MaxTow
Anyone add power folding tow mirrors to a 302a high package, 360 cameras, that already had manual tow mirrors?

Its probably the only thing I really wanted but could not get, power folding tow mirrors. I've learned how to get around not manually folding them in most places, but would be nice to have the option.

MSchulzki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Looking at buying a 2022 F-150 302A, tow tech package, BLIS, and 360deg cameras.
It has the base side mirrors that I would like to replace with tow mirrors.
The salesman told me the towing mirrors are incompatible with the Tow Tech Package.

Does anybody have any insight on this?
I can confirm about replacing the standard mirrors to the tow mirrors. I recently picked up my new 2023 F150 XLT with full tow package but the salesman that put my order in at ford made a mistake and selected the standard instead of the tow mirrors also he no longer works there, even though I had asked if he had selected the tow mirrors and he said yes, that in order to have the full working function of the tow mirrors defrost function they would have to order me a replacement truck because the harness is not compatible and every time I would use the defrost it would cause a fault error and not work properly and give me a check engine light, I was disappointed that I can’t put the tow mirrors on but it wasn’t a make or break feature of the truck or else I would have waited the extra months for them to rebuild my truck, but they did give me a free $500 gift card for parts and services that I gladly accept.

amschind

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 SCrew 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Physician
You can exchange regular and tow mirrors using a socket set in about 15 minutes total. The pain in your rear end from the price tag on the tow mirrors may take longer to subside.
Sponsored