Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Hi everyone.

I'm looking to add leather seats to my F-150. Which brand is the best to go with? I found this page which makes it seem like Katzkin is pretty good: https://katzkin.com/what-do-you-drive/ford-f-150-leather-seats/

Is Katzkin the way to go or would you recommend Clazzio or some other company?
Every F150 I've seen with Katzkins looks great! Perfect fit that looks just as good as factory installs (IMHO), plus you have so many more choices that Ford doesn't offer. I plan to upgrade my seats with Katzkins as soon as I take delivery of my new truck. I can't give an opinion on Clazzio, since I've never seen them in person.

OP
OP

B-laze187

First Name
Blaze
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Every F150 I've seen with Katzkins looks great! Perfect fit that looks just as good as factory installs (IMHO), plus you have so many more choices that Ford doesn't offer. I plan to upgrade my seats with Katzkins as soon as take delivery of my new truck. I can't give an opinion on Clazzio, since I've never seen them in person.
Thanks a ton for the feedback! I really appreciate it!

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, CX-5, Rogue Sport, Lincoln MKX
Clazzio are covers. You might want to check out leather seats.com. Most of the Dealers use katzkinz as they have a lot of local installers that use their product. There are different levels of quality so be sure you review carefully.

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
Every F150 I've seen with Katzkins looks great! Perfect fit that looks just as good as factory installs (IMHO), plus you have so many more choices that Ford doesn't offer. I plan to upgrade my seats with Katzkins as soon as I take delivery of my new truck. I can't give an opinion on Clazzio, since I've never seen them in person.
Katzkins fit is great fit and good product. Katzkins are the only ones Ive ever used so I cant give an honest opinion on them

calibo12

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Exp XLT / 2021 F150 XLT 302a AMB SCrew
Occupation
Business Management
I put Road Wire in mine because its what my shop offered. I've never seen Katzkin but I'm extremely happy with these.

Ford F-150 Adding Leather Seats F150 Interior

Ford F-150 Adding Leather Seats F150 Interior 2
Sponsored