Sponsored

Adding Forward Sensing System - 2021 King Ranch w/601A

Oakstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 PB XLT 302A
I have a chrome bumper. I used the attached and it came out pretty good. Just be patient though. if I was to do it again, I would go light on each coat and give it a lot more time between coats. I ended up getting finger prints on mine when handling them as I didn’t wait long enough for them to cure.

Of course you’ll need to find the color that matches your truck though. The Ingot Silver matches the factory color of the tremor skid plate. That’s why I bought that color.

TouchUpDirect UX Ingot Silver Metallic Compatible With Ford Exact Match Touch Up Paint Aerosol - Preferred Package https://a.co/d/gmkqJWo
Much appreciated!
Sponsored

Oakstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 PB XLT 302A

Aica0177

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT RWD
Occupation
Tech manager
Amy body able to accomplish this add without change the module or running wires ? I mean just changing the harness on the bumper on a 2023 xlt ? Thanks in advance.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 502A
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Just checking to see if I'm understanding this right: I've got a 2021 502A with Copilot 360 Assist 2.0. I do not have the front parking sensors nor the 360 camera package. I do have the LED fogs and beam bending/auto-leveling headlights and the rear sensors though.

I should be in the same situation as your 601A, correct? Just need to add the 4 sensors to the bumper (Agate Black Metallic, so don't even really need to paint them) and the wiring harness with the plugs? Then enable them in Forscan? I'm horrible at judging where the front of the truck is when trying to park and would love to have some sort of feedback.

Aica0177

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT RWD
Occupation
Tech manager
BIG thanks to @Jesse-Infotainment I couldn’t accomplish these two projects without him. (Adding 360 view and front parking sensors on XLT).
Jesse walked me from day one through all the process and help me to get the right parts He replied me back every single one of my text (in seconds, literally im seconds) all the time he offered me his help and when the moment came he offered to remotely check all my settings (even on a late Saturday evening) this guy ROCKS , he is smart , helpful and supportive and very patient. THANK YOU JESSE I wasn’t able to do this without your help.

AntimatterJoe

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT rwd
So I just finished adding my front sensors and ACC, I have the option for front sensors on my sync but they’re not working yet. I did see where others have waited a couple hours for it to end up working. Is this the case?

*update 4/24*
So I didn’t turn on the front sensors in forscan but thanks to Jesse, I got them on however yesterday I saw that I had a Lin bus error for the left front inner sensor, turns out it was just the pin on the IPMA. It wasn’t fully seated so now it works!

Ford F-150 Adding Forward Sensing System - 2021 King Ranch w/601A IMG_3580

Ford F-150 Adding Forward Sensing System - 2021 King Ranch w/601A IMG_3579
Sponsored

Last edited: