Sponsored

Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan?

Doughecka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT 302a PowerBoost SuperCrew
:LOL: haha thanks!

Checking that connector is super easy, just pop off the side panel and reach in and disconnect it quick to see if the wires are there or not.

If you do all your research, and looks like you definitely have already, it should be pretty simple for you once you wrap your head around all the Forscan changes needed. If you like puzzles, I shouldn't've made it so easy and made you go through and figured out all the values that needed changed on your own! Like Jesse and me had to do months ago when we forging the path for all this and figuring it out by trial and error haha.

Strange about your HD radio, there are some values in the ACM and APIM to change, you might just try to enable them to see if you have it, just not enabled for who knows why.
Well, didn't even have to remove the connector... So I'll need to do plan B and built a harness. And run it from point A to point B.
Ford F-150 Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan? 20221124_195558
Sponsored

XLT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a XLT
What is your IPMA part number by chance? The ML3T-14G647-CV in my 302a has me scratching my head.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
What is your IPMA part number by chance? The ML3T-14G647-CV in my 302a has me scratching my head.
The IPMA doesn't make a difference, any part number should work, it just depends if its pre-wired or not for the CCM.

Doughecka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For those that have added this, did auto wipers get enabled as well?

Mtntrls

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501a
I added the rain sensing wipers when I upgraded my steering wheel to heat. I needed a new steering wheel stalk, the rain sensor, and some forscan changes. Seems to work well.

Also, I posted my cruise control switch with the distance adjustment in the market if anyone is looking for one.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Has anybody successfully done this? Outside of Jesse, who enabled it by upgrading a whole slew of things that the rest of us probably won’t be doing.

Doughecka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I added the rain sensing wipers when I upgraded my steering wheel to heat. I needed a new steering wheel stalk, the rain sensor, and some forscan changes. Seems to work well.

Also, I posted my cruise control switch with the distance adjustment in the market if anyone is looking for one.
Gotcha, I didn't realize it used special wipers... Figured it just used the camera, and wiped when it couldn't see clearly. Like a human would. 🤣

Doughecka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Has anybody successfully done this? Outside of Jesse, who enabled it by upgrading a whole slew of things that the rest of us probably won’t be doing.
If you go through this thread, there's reports of a few others doing this, by just adding the sensor, and forscan changes of course.

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
If you go through this thread, there's reports of a few others doing this, by just adding the sensor, and forscan changes of course.
Sorry--I thought this was a different thread (about adding Park Assist). Which, as far as I can tell, we're still investigating what needs to be changed to add.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Sorry--I thought this was a different thread (about adding Park Assist). Which, as far as I can tell, we're still investigating what needs to be changed to add.
Ya, I don't blame ya, we kinda have a mess on our hands, but all the good info is here about it so this is the place to be. There is also another thread where we are trying to sort out the active park assist deal and how easily that can be added and/or enabled.

Sponsored

Pointman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB 302A
Looking at the middle connector I believe my truck has the four wires that are needed. XLT 302A W/360 cams
It is a powerboost so I'm not sure if the bumper harness that is listed as working (ML3Z15K867MA) is the harness I need. I read people on here say to compare their VIN to truck VIN with the options the are adding, but I don't know how or where that is done. If anyone knows or could help me figure out which harness I need to order that would be great.
Ford F-150 Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan? IMG_20221127_172109054
Ford F-150 Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan? IMG_20221127_172126906

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Looking at the middle connector I believe my truck has the four wires that are needed. XLT 302A W/360 cams
It is a powerboost so I'm not sure if the bumper harness that is listed as working (ML3Z15K867MA) is the harness I need. I read people on here say to compare their VIN to truck VIN with the options the are adding, but I don't know how or where that is done. If anyone knows or could help me figure out which harness I need to order that would be great.
Yours is prewired so you should be good there. Do you have parking sensors or no?

Pointman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB 302A
superfordman, no truck does not have the front sensors. But I do have the pedestrian sounder in the front if that is tied to that harness.

XLT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a XLT
I was finally able to locate a 2.7 Lariat VIN built with the adaptive cruise, and I think I have all the parts coming. ML3Z-15K867-JA is the bumper harness I found from the donor VIN with no parking sensors.

For what it's worth, my 22 302a did have the wires populated at the IPMA. I have the B&O system if that helps.

Ford F-150 Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan? 1669687886818

Last edited:

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
superfordman, no truck does not have the front sensors. But I do have the pedestrian sounder in the front if that is tied to that harness.
I did a bit of looking and I think ML3Z-15K867-MA is still the harness you need. I'm not 100% on how the speaker ties in, looks like its a separate harness that connects someplace. I'd have to double check for sure, or if someone with access to PTS can look it up quick to see exactly how and where that speaker ties in.

I was finally able to locate a 2.7 Lariat VIN built with the adaptive cruise, and I think I have all the parts coming. ML3Z-15K867-JA is the bumper harness I found from the donor VIN with no parking sensors.

For what it's worth, my 22 302a did have the wires populated at the IPMA. I have the B&O system if that helps.
ML3Z-15K867-JA isn't the correct harness, you would need ML3Z-15K867-MA, you have the same setup as me pretty much.
Sponsored