Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021 King Ranch
Occupation
Maintenance supervisor
Thank you,

By looking at the price list I was able to add the work table and the folding space under the rear seat, My Dealer didn't knew it as I was one the first customer to place an actual order, also he call me back telling me that they have other inside color pretier than Black, He talked about the Baja he didint had any picture to send me but I agreed on it, that will go well with the Guard outside color, that is the same I had with my 2018 Lariat that was stolen 3 week ago, :censored: my dealer told me that I can add other option until early september where they can finalyse the order with ford, have a look it is in french Canadian you can figure it out with the Option code Best Regards
Sponsored

Attachments

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
You just discouraged me with the Lariat cost. I was thinking of changing my XLT sport for that. I'm going to have to stay in the XLT trim. Plus you didn't put the 15% taxes plus the luxury vehicle tax of more than $40,000, plus the surcharge for the engine over 4.0L.It's gonna be a $91500.00 truck.

(Tu viens de me décourager avec le prix du Lariat. Je pensais changer mon XLT sport pour ça. Je vais devoir demeurer dans le XLT. En plus t'as pas mis les taxes de 15% plus la taxe pour véhicule de plus de $40,000, plus la surcharge pour le moteur de plus de 4.0L. Plus de $91500.00)

OP
OP
Canadian owner
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021 King Ranch
Occupation
Maintenance supervisor
Dont be discouraged, I put all the High tech stuff in it 502A, with chrome the only thing I dont want is the glass on the top because I never open it, and is always closed for the sun, and with the Ford employee rebate is the time to order it, Regards,

Tu peux le commander avec les rabais de Ford employer, moi je prenais aVANT LE fx4 de luxe les siege de cuir venait avec, maintenant depuis 2016 il faut prendre Lariat, je travaille souvent dans des endroit tres poussiereux siege en cuir sont tres facile a nettoyer,

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
You were not interested by the hybrid powertrain?

Canada-guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Sales
Thank you,

By looking at the price list I was able to add the work table and the folding space under the rear seat, My Dealer didn't knew it as I was one the first customer to place an actual order, also he call me back telling me that they have other inside color pretier than Black, He talked about the Baja he didint had any picture to send me but I agreed on it, that will go well with the Guard outside color, that is the same I had with my 2018 Lariat that was stolen 3 week ago, :censored: my dealer told me that I can add other option until early september where they can finalyse the order with ford, have a look it is in french Canadian you can figure it out with the Option code Best Regards
Hey I ordered one I’m from Ontario, I speak French too lol. I couldn’t go with Lariat. The jump in price is too high. But I got the XLT sport, hybrid, Bang and Olof, work station, tow mirrors, spray liner, 20”wheels, Carobinized Grey

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
It's look near at what i'll order. Mine will be an hybrid in Lead foot color with 302A and B&O sport etc.
Sponsored