Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Hello.

Do you guys think it would be possible to buy the trailer tow mirrors and add them into a 302A XLT?

Thanks
Sponsored

LHoffmanjr22

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew Powerboost
Wondering the same thing. It was the only option I couldn't find with everything else I wanted. I'm assuming you could buy the tow mirrors and attach them as long as they had the same cameras and such as the original mirrors (360 camera, etc.). I also would assume you would need the dealership to refresh the software to recognize the new mirrors as part of the system, but those are just guesses. Anxious to see if anyone much smarter than me know for sure.

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
This would depend on the options you have as well. 360 Cameras, BLIS, heated etc etc.
I know if you have 360 cameras, the location of the physical camera moves down to the post.

mnsunset

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150/1965 Mustang
Occupation
Self Employed
I broke one of my towing mirrors on my last F150. Dealer wanted $900.00 for one mirror. Crazy. I think trying to add them after the fact might be cost prohibitive. I know you can get very similar after market ones that look the same, but they do not have power fold, bliss etcc.....

OP
OP

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
This would depend on the options you have as well. 360 Cameras, BLIS, heated etc etc.
I know if you have 360 cameras, the location of the physical camera moves down to the post.
I have all that except the camera. I think it should be cheaper and perhaps just “plug and play”.

Sponsored

Orang

First Name
LT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 xlt 302a with tow package
I have all that except the camera. I think it should be cheaper and perhaps just “plug and play”.
Wonder whether you had any progress getting a set of tow mirrors installed? I am on the same boat looking for a mirror upgrade, Same 21 f150 xlt 302a without 360 camera... thanks!

OP
OP

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Wonder whether you had any progress getting a set of tow mirrors installed? I am on the same boat looking for a mirror upgrade, Same 21 f150 xlt 302a without 360 camera... thanks!
I have not had a chance to procure these mirrors yet.

However, I’ve been towing with the standard mirrors (18ft trailer) and the stock mirrors seem to work fine for my situation. My load is not high, just matching the height of the cab itself. Saying so, I’m sure the tow mirrors will add additional benefits and is probably the ideal equipment to use for towing.

I daily drive large construction vehicles so that may change the overall experience.
Sponsored