First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021 King Ranch
Occupation
Maintenance supervisor
Hi everyone I want to thanks Ford. For the incredible truck they build it is even doing more trick than I was expecting
Going true the truck set up by the way. My truck is a long awaited 2021 King Ranch in kodiak brown that’s a mysterious colour if you’re looking from a distance people believe it’s black but getting closer we see the deep metallic dark brown coming out I am very happy

do you know that the cruise control actually read the speed limit panels and adjust your speed automatically into the specified range mine is 5 km/h over the speed limit and no worry for tickets for ever ? I am over 1000km since I got it. And just wait for occasion to drive it. As my truck was ordered last July after 2018 lariat was stolen ? my dealer didn’t even have a price list or option description they did a super jobs to answer all my need,
Sponsored

DannyboyUpstate

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT Supercab 5.0L 6.5’ bed
Hi everyone I want to thanks Ford. For the incredible truck they build it is even doing more trick than I was expecting
Going true the truck set up by the way. My truck is a long awaited 2021 King Ranch in kodiak brown that’s a mysterious colour if you’re looking from a distance people believe it’s black but getting closer we see the deep metallic dark brown coming out I am very happy

do you know that the cruise control actually read the speed limit panels and adjust your speed automatically into the specified range mine is 5 km/h over the speed limit and no worry for tickets for ever ? I am over 1000km since I got it. And just wait for occasion to drive it. As my truck was ordered last July after 2018 lariat was stolen ? my dealer didn’t even have a price list or option description they did a super jobs to answer all my need,

I only have a lowly XLT 302a with the Copilot 360 2.0, but I have experience with the adaptive cruise.

First of all, the adaptive cruise in the 2021 F150 is the absolute best system that I've used so far. Very smooth and quick to adapt.

On the XLT, it displays the actual speed limit of the road you're on in the gauge cluster. I'm not sure if it gathers this by "seeing" the signs or based on GPS data or another means. When I set the cruise, there is 3 different distance settings that allow you to choose how close you want to be to the car in front of you. I have not found a way for it to automatically adjust the speed based on the indicated speed limit. You just set it where you want.