First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT 302a 2.7l Space White Sport
Occupation
John Deere GPS guy
I am look at a 2021 Lariat f150 that is a 502A without the Prep Package. My Dealer wasn't For Sure if the Active 2.0 Prep Package could be installed after factory, so I Contacted Ford. The Support Agent Said he could not find anything that said that a dealer couldn't install the sensors and inferred camera. That's promising, but doesn't hold much as I would like this in my truck. Anyone know For sure if a dealer can install the package? Thanks
Sponsored

jiggadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-Series
I can’t answer your question directly but I can tell you that adding up fitter switches to a super duty which is a 100 option from factory costs about $1,000 in parts alone. I think buying a truck with the prep package is the way to go.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I am look at a 2021 Lariat f150 that is a 502A without the Prep Package. My Dealer wasn't For Sure if the Active 2.0 Prep Package could be installed after factory, so I Contacted Ford. The Support Agent Said he could not find anything that said that a dealer couldn't install the sensors and inferred camera. That's promising, but doesn't hold much as I would like this in my truck. Anyone know For sure if a dealer can install the package? Thanks
if you want it you better wait till you find one. The covers are different and part of the wiring harness is different and some additional components. It would not be a cost effective way to go.
Sponsored