Sponsored

Active Orange is actually Electric Spice?

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
When looking over a VIN decoder at my Tremor ,( Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer (seg.fyi) ) the accent color on the grille is referred to as this- "Grille - Unique Tremor Style w/ Electric Spice Accents" Forget code orange.. I guess. Googling it, I noticed it was a past color. Hrm.
Ford F-150 Active Orange is actually Electric Spice? download
Sponsored

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
OP
OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
So we're all Spice girls, now?
Except We don't need to tell anyone what we want, what we really really want.

Sponsored

TheObiJuan

First Name
TheObiJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F-150 Tremor 402A
Am I the only one that’s going to wrap the “Active Orange” to be actually a darker orange and not yellow orange?

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
The color Ford chose is a kind of gold shade with a small hint of orange. I found a much better color that looks rich copper with an orange hint. Matches the amber led strip inside 502A top projector headlamps much closer. I am adding this color highlights to my black appearance package Lariat powerboost to simulate the Tremor look. 3M 2080 wrap vinyl S344 satin canyon copper and matches in paint color a 2018 Nissan Kicks code EBB. Here is a pic of my new Deberti tow hooks that I painted this color. I will add grille stripe, side fender vent (air vent section), and tailgate F-150 4mm letters all in my copper/orange color. Lariat grille basically has same center bar as Tremor grille. My color choice doesn't photograph accurately. It is much richer in person.

Ford F-150 Active Orange is actually Electric Spice? IMG_5447

Ford F-150 Active Orange is actually Electric Spice? IMG_5439

Ford F-150 Active Orange is actually Electric Spice? IMG_5446

Ford F-150 Active Orange is actually Electric Spice? IMG_5342

Last edited:

SilverbackHobbit

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT Manager
The color Ford chose is a kind of gold shade with a small hint of orange. I found a much better color that looks rich copper with an orange hint. Matches the amber led strip inside 502A top projector headlamps much closer. I am adding this color highlights to my black appearance package Lariat powerboost to simulate the Tremor look. 3M 2080 wrap vinyl S344 satin canyon copper and matches in paint color a 2018 Nissan Kicks code EBB. Here is a pic of my new Deberti tow hooks that I painted this color. I will add grille stripe, side fender vent (air vent section), and tailgate F-150 4mm letters all in my copper/orange color. Lariat grille basically has same center bar as Tremor grille. My color choice doesn't photograph accurately. It is much richer in person.
They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery :) Great looking truck and better MPG's lol
Sponsored