accessories.ford.com website login?

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"
I'm having issues logging in to the accessories.ford.com site.

I've reached out to customer support through ford.com (as the chat function doesn't work from the accessories site), and was told that the same account login info should be used for "accessories.ford.com" that is used to log in at ford.com. However, whenever I try to log in to the accessories site, I get an error that my login info is not correct, but can use it to log into ford.com without issue. The customer support person I chatted with told me that the two sites were merged a few months ago. Since I created my ford.com account about 3 weeks ago, my account shouldn't have been lost in some sort of a merge issue. Anyone else have a similar experience/know what to do to get logged in to the accessories site? I'd like to use the 15% off coupon they are currently running, but it only works if you can log in to an account...
Sponsored

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
Have the same problem. Called and was shuffled around to a couple of different people that always passed the buck. I gave up.

OP
OP
StoneGray22

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Have the same problem. Called and was shuffled around to a couple of different people that always passed the buck. I gave up.
Ha, that's basically what I received as well. Was told to email some account associated with the accessories site, will report back if they ever reply.

BCP28

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2023 Ford Mach-E4x
Occupation
Engineer
If you are using Chrome, try a different internet browser (IE or Edge)... Ford's sites, especially their parts and accessories sites do not work well with Chrome in my experience. I've encountered the same issues as you, and switching to a more antiquated browser seemed to 'fix' it.

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
If you are using Chrome, try a different internet browser (IE or Edge)... Ford's sites, especially their parts and accessories sites do not work well with Chrome in my experience. I've encountered the same issues as you, and switching to a more antiquated browser seemed to 'fix' it.
I can't switch I don't think because I'm using a chromebox with the chrome os.

Sponsored

OP
OP
StoneGray22

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think you might be on to something.

I can log in to ford.com on Firefox on MacBook, but not on Chrome on my Android phone.

Can anyone confirm if they are able to log in to accessories.ford.com with only setting up a ford.com login, on IE? Hopefully it's not only compatible with IE...

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
It may very well have something to do /w the AWS outage. I believe Ford hosts some of the public facing website in AWS. If that is the case then I would expect odd issues like this right now.

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I couldn't get it to work before the outage either.

Tried again today and thought it was going to work but when it came down to the final page it said that the promo code would not work or didn't apply, anyway no luck.
Sponsored