Access vanish tonneau cover, soft roll issues

Mont1414

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Anyone using the access vanish tonneau cover or experiencing any water pooling with other soft roll brands? Company is telling me it’s normal.
I’ve adjusted the tensioner but it hasn’t solved the issue, given that it’s winter it’s concerning that I am almost out of bolt to tighten it up much more and still experiencing water pooling issues.

Ford F-150 Access vanish tonneau cover, soft roll issues 759B0F02-74E9-4FB4-9D24-D748ACDAFB2E

Ford F-150 Access vanish tonneau cover, soft roll issues CEC4B4AC-6E6A-4A44-BCB9-C9120F8BAB6F
Sponsored

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Its "leathery" and will stretch a bit over time and abuse by the elements. I just make it a game to see how fast I can get the wind to blow it all off when I drive. Same game I play with fresh snow on the hood/cab/cover.

Be happy that all that water isn't penetrating into the truck bed.

OP
OP

Mont1414

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Its "leathery" and will stretch a bit over time and abuse by the elements. I just make it a game to see how fast I can get the wind to blow it all off when I drive. Same game I play with fresh snow on the hood/cab/cover.

Be happy that all that water isn't penetrating into the truck bed.
Yea it’s not leaking inside at all but I just wasn’t sure if all that pooling was normal. Thanks
Sponsored