AC Issues???

RellIk&5

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Black Widow
I have a '21 XLT and am in Las Vegas. Temps today aren't super hot--mid 80s. My truck is constantly blowing hot air with the recirculate on and temp set to Low. Does anyone else have issues with their truck AC? On my 1500 that I had before this truck, the AC was horrendous. On max fan it was very weak. And they had a recall to address an issue with engine heat being being pulled in to the AC system. But even with the recall, the AC was far from satisfactory for the heat in Las Vegas. I'm really hoping there isn't a similar issue with the F150s and that my AC is legitimately broken.

TIA!
Sponsored

clipperqb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 3.5 EB, Super Crew, 4X4
I'd say your AC has an issue. Mine suddenly was blowing warm air at 1500 miles. Dealer fixed under warranty.

OP
OP
RellIk&5

RellIk&5

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Black Widow
Looks like I'll be heading to the service line first thing Monday morning!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have a '21 XLT and am in Las Vegas. Temps today aren't super hot--mid 80s. My truck is constantly blowing hot air with the recirculate on and temp set to Low. Does anyone else have issues with their truck AC? On my 1500 that I had before this truck, the AC was horrendous. On max fan it was very weak. And they had a recall to address an issue with engine heat being being pulled in to the AC system. But even with the recall, the AC was far from satisfactory for the heat in Las Vegas. I'm really hoping there isn't a similar issue with the F150s and that my AC is legitimately broken.

TIA!
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end. Thanks!
Sponsored