About 535 hours of life so far for my Powerboost

ConiferEric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat, Powerboost Hybrid
I'm averaging about 21.5MPG, with about 1500 miles on the truck. Most of my driving is highway at 75-80MPH, so I'm pretty pleased. On routes when I'm mainly city where the electric mode can activate more I've seen my MPG average in mid to high 20's per trip.
Sponsored

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
I can't find it... at all. If you know the path off the top of your head please share. I've yet to open the manual... app or book. I think car manuals are for ladies. I'd rather never use a feature before I open a manual up. Kind of my own man card punishment for not figuring something out.

Asking someone is not the same though. So do you know the path?
It’s in the maintenance menu where the oil change / life is tracked.

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
I have mixed feelings about the hours meter myself. On one hand it's a bragging point because as you have described, this truck has to be the King of "idle", even compared to the old school diesels. But on the other hand it is very misleading to someone looking for a used Powerboost and doesn't understand. Lol

It would maybe help if Ford added a second hour meter that only counted ICE hours? :)
Because it can easily take 20 hours of Powerboost idle to equal 1 actual hour of ICE. Simply amazing.

As for trip meters, I use Trip A for each tank of gas. And I use the clever "This Trip" for its intended purpose. Trip B isn't part of "My View", so I haven't touched it.

By the way, I got my Powerboost 6 days after you.
I like your idea, I think I'm going to try it when mine comes
Sponsored