Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
I like it. Good looking interior.

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
If anyone finds a real photo (not computer rendering) of the Medium Dark Slate (gray) leather interior available on the Lariat please post it here. Same for the Baja Tan leather if anyone finds that photo. :unsure:
Photo courtesy of NBNEWCAR:

Lariat Interior

Ford F-150 A look at the many 2021 F-150 interior colors 2021-F-150-Training-Event-2.JPEG

I'm pleasantly surprised to see it's two-tone.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Encouraging sight.... the Med. Dark Slate probably has a nice 2-tone contrast as well

Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks for posting this currybob! Yeah, not doing anything for my impatience either. They definitely toned down the orange die in the leather, which I am so happy to see. I wish the wood accents had a little more pronounced and fancy grain, but really hard to tell from the video as the lighting was not ideal to show those details. Thanks again for posting this up.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Thanks for posting this currybob! Yeah, not doing anything for my impatience either. They definitely toned down the orange die in the leather, which I am so happy to see. I wish the wood accents had a little more pronounced and fancy grain, but really hard to tell from the video as the lighting was not ideal to show those details. Thanks again for posting this up.
I agree with you on both items. Not that I didn't like my 18 just like this one better and I love good wood accents, these are just ok.
Sponsored