Sponsored

MAhauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
I thought this was a very helpful video showing the different interiors. Any favorites? The black Platinum interior (@ 0:40) looks particularly good to me.

Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
After seeing both interiors back to back, I finally see that Black Unique is just a reverse of Carmelo. Like the Sierra AT4, I don't really get why it is necessary to put that pop of color in all black interior, but it just means I will be more selective in my exterior color choices. The first Tacoma the dealer showed me was Silver with Hickory (brown) seats (everything else black). They were a nice color, but not on a silver truck.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bullitt, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Babylon 5 security
Wow. That buffer music is HORRIBLE. But more importantly, there’s no wording to tell us which model we’re looking at. We can guess on several of them. But it looks like you STILL can’t get black cloth in the XLT unless you order the Sport package, which severely limits your choice of exterior colors. Hey Ford: Why can’t we have a blue XLT with the chrome, AND a black interior? Instead we have to get that grey interior which will look dirty in weeks. So frustrating.

sitholepaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 Xlt supercrew sport 2.7 ecoboost
So from what I've seen so far there's still no heated steering wheel on the XLT. Can someone please confirm? Thank you

LaserDawg1981

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 ford mustang, 2015 ford edge
I like the interior for the Lariat Sport. I'll be getting that in velocity blue if that color is still available at the end of 2022 production year

Sponsored

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
I like the interior for the Lariat Sport. I'll be getting that in velocity blue if that color is still available at the end of 2022 production year
Think the two colors go together okay? I’m looking at ordering a lariat sport either velocity blue or rapid red but the interior with the blue exterior worries me...

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
@JimL Try this link for interior colors vs. model (upper left of video). What your probably interested in starts at the 24 second mark.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bullitt, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Babylon 5 security

pancake713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 FX4
Is there anyway to know if these are official colors? The platinum black with the carmelo accents is a deal breaker for me as I am looking for all black. But I haven't seen anything on this from Ford, what is the source of these color options here?

Sponsored

executor485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer Platinum
You can always dye the accent black. I was really hoping it was going to be a pretty red accent, cause I’m weird. But Carmelo to red wouldn’t work. Carmelo to black though, easy.

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
pretty much all dealers offer an upholstery service these days - they'll replace it with whatever you want. My local dealer has a 40-odd color leather option booklet - I can mix/match the seats in any color (inc. the center console).

pancake713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 FX4
My issue is the brown is also stitched into the steering wheel, all seats, all door panels, mats, and dash board so that is quite a bit of upholstery service to re stitch everything. I would be fine if it was just the seats.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
If anyone finds a real photo (not computer rendering) of the Medium Dark Slate (gray) leather interior available on the Lariat please post it here. Same for the Baja Tan leather if anyone finds that photo. :unsure:
Sponsored