Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Hello F150Gen14!

My name is Santana; I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. You can think of us as your one-stop shop – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your vehicle!

What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensure our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. If something does go wrong, our customer service team is ready to address any issues after the purchase, whether it is tracking, warranty or returns. We also have a dedicated tech support team that can help our customers during the install process if there are any issues. One last thing worth mentioning – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your Ford. We ourselves are growing as this forum grows. If you know of a product that is carried by one of the manufacturers we support but don't see it on our site, just reach out to me and I will see what I can get done for you!

We joined this forum in hopes to connect more with our customers and answer any questions or concerns. You can reach out to us anytime by PM, comment, or by directly emailing me at [email protected] for any service-related issues or for special pricing. We look forward to learning more about you all, seeing your Fords, and just have a great time. We also will be running specials for members that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, so stay tuned for more!

-Santana Lee
[email protected] or [email protected]
Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Welcome Santana and Realtruck! Good luck!

towpro

First Name
will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat Powerboost
I can also vouch for the RealTruck wanting to take care of the customers. I have bought accessories from them over the years including several tonneau covers.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
I have a bak revolver x4s (bak is one of their brands) on my wife’s truck and I can attest to their awesome customer support. The first cover came in damaged and they replaced with no hassle. Once my truck comes in, I’ll be getting another one.

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
I have a bak revolver x4s (bak is one of their brands) on my wife’s truck and I can attest to their awesome customer support. The first cover came in damaged and they replaced with no hassle. Once my truck comes in, I’ll be getting another one.
Same Here! Got a ReTrax Pro MX and noticed it was damaged a week or so later when I washed it. Being a week later the boxes were long gone. They sent me out a new one and had me ship the old one back in the new box. No hassle and very easy to deal with. Will definitely shop there again!

Sponsored

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Glad to see another Supplier. Had trouble recently getting replies from one of the other Vendors on here so will reach out to you guys next time I’m looking for something.

JDwornik

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
I can definitely vouch for Santana and RealTruck!!
I got a great deal on a Bac X4S for my 2022 F-150 and customer service has been great so far!

uk_brewer

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
I can also vouch for Santana, resolved my issue with some missing and damaged parts for a Retrax pro I ordered from Real Truck. Thanks again Santana.

Lee

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Tell Alex I said “Hi”

Got my Tonneau cover from Realtruck and the wheels that aren’t on the truck… yet

Welcome Santana!

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Nice website, I started my shopping cart 😅 Found some stuff I didn't even know about. Now I just need some coin.

Sponsored

McGuyver

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Grand National
Shop the website, then hit up Alex and Santana for a quote. They won’t disappoint. Just placed my order today with Alex and should have everything a few weeks before truck arrives.

Ed

HeadBanger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 5.0
I just placed a tonneau cover order and received a shipping confirmation today. Appreciate the positivity. Looking forward to the install

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
Welcome! I am glad you guys are on here. What is your preferred communication - DM or email?

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Welcome! I am glad you guys are on here. What is your preferred communication - DM or email?
Either works for us! Right now we are working 8-5 est Monday-Friday but we are going to get weekend coverage soon!

HeadBanger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 5.0
I just placed a tonneau cover order and received a shipping confirmation today. Appreciate the positivity. Looking forward to the install

So the cover arrived in perfect condition and was a snap to install! Thanks guys!!
Sponsored