Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
Was bored so I did the order tracking.
Changed from in processing to in production.
On Monday Ford said still scheduled for 30th.
I may have to chat with them again now.
Mine flipped to in production when I got my sticker Monday with a 9/27 blend. Last I talked to Ford performance, it was a 10/1 build day. I’m thinking I moved up a little in the week. Do you have your sticker? From my research - trucks are usually showing built the day after the blend date.

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Mine flipped to in production when I got my sticker Monday with a 9/27 blend. Last I talked to Ford performance, it was a 10/1 build day. I’m thinking I moved up a little in the week. Do you have your sticker? From my research - trucks are usually showing built the day after the blend date.
No window sticker

Sponsored

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Funny exact same thing happened to me, i talked to FP last week and they told me it got pushed to 10/1.

Monday at 11PM my window sticker showed up and switched to in production with a blend of 9/29.

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Out of curiosity I tried the vin tracker on a computer and there is a window sticker.
09/30 build with blend 2995.
No idea why my phone and tablet don't bring it up.

Sponsored

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
It’s our week!! I have a blend of today, so maybe will see built status tomorrow? (Just maybe?). Watching my Ford Pass app to see that activate vehicle button come up lol
This is one of the best parts because its like knowing the heart of the vehicle has been turned on and you have life lol. The next best part is seeing it in person :)

merc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Mine updated to "In Production" yesterday 9/27/21 but the window sticker isn't loading...is that happening for anyone else?

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Mine updated to "In Production" yesterday 9/27/21 but the window sticker isn't loading...is that happening for anyone else?
that happened to me yesterday, had to close my browser and clear my cache and then it came back
Sponsored