Bbass5

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
My current car is fine and I’m not In a rush. Also I usually don’t mind waiting and I can definitely agree on getting want you want/nothing you don’t. The thing with my situation is that it’s been over a year for me on waiting for a vehicle. Started with the Bronc but then that plane went down in flames. Then an F-150 and now thats being pushed back. TBH I’m more frustrated than anything and my pessimism is telling me no truck until post New Year.
Wow, I didn’t realize that! I’d be frustrated too. Sorry man…
Hang in there though! I have hope that this production week will stick.
Sponsored

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Just got the news I've been bumped again to this week... Really wishing there was a comparable 1/2 ton on the market!

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
Wow, I didn’t realize that! I’d be frustrated too. Sorry man…
Hang in there though! I have hope that this production week will stick.
Bye guys, I’m going all the way to Oct 25.

OP
OP
Bbass5

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
It's not the "Dealer" other than it's a small town dealer likely with little clout at Ford.

IT'S "FORD"!

They have thousands of orders for $60, $70, $80k+ 4-door, soccer-mom Land Yachts that will make their books look way better than my measly $50k+ Fully Loaded RCSB.

And that's fine. I would be 100% "on board" with waiting until they've pacified their shareholders if the lying POS mutherfcukers would just SAY SO and show even the tiniest little bit of appreciation for my patience.

THAT'S how "loyal" I once was to Ford. (EVERY new vehicle I've ever purchased was a Ford)

But instead the lying POS mutherfcukers LIE too me about "parts shortages" and "priority codes" like I'm some kind of fcuking idiot that doesn't know any better!

So... I'll wait and buy this ONE LAST Ford.
Oh dont get me wrong, I agree its on Ford. Im an ex-Bronco order client. Not to go over all the details, but I’ve been waiting for a vehicle since July 2020 when the Bronco was announced. Bronco went ?? so i ordered an F-150 and my experience is not going well. Just reference the details in signature.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bbass5

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Update from FP Chat: Build Date Scheduled for 9/21. :cool:
Hopefully this sticks!

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
Update from FP Chat: Build Date Scheduled for 9/21. :cool:
Hopefully this sticks!
How does everyone get good info from Ford Performance Chat? I have had my VIN since 6-15 and only 2 times out of probably 200 times have I gotten a build date out of them. I normally get "Your order is in processing and waiting to be scheduled". Jeremy was the first one to give me a date on 6-15 and Anthony the second on 8-19. Otherwise all the rest nothing. I try to connect about 20 times a day to see if I get either of the two mentioned, but no luck.

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
How does everyone get good info from Ford Performance Chat? I have had my VIN since 6-15 and only 2 times out of probably 200 times have I gotten a build date out of them. I normally get "Your order is in processing and waiting to be scheduled". Jeremy was the first one to give me a date on 6-15 and Anthony the second on 8-19. Otherwise all the rest nothing. I try to connect about 20 times a day to see if I get either of the two mentioned, but no luck.
They are probably tired of people asking for their orders XD. But they should at least give you a build week.

OP
OP
Bbass5

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Idk. ?‍♂ Jeremy was the guy who gave me this info today. I noticed the date was off from my build week and he did clarify that was the build day vs build week. And each time I've talked to FP they have told me when my order was last updated.

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They are probably tired of people asking for their orders XD. But they should at least give you a build week.
I'm tired of asking too. If they would just give me some good info, I would leave them alone!

Sponsored

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Idk. ?‍♂ Jeremy was the guy who gave me this info today. I noticed the date was off from my build week and he did clarify that was the build day vs build week. And each time I've talked to FP they have told me when my order was last updated.
I'll have to keep trying!

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
10/18 build date here with a question. The history my dealer sent me showed 10/18 as the build date, but on Fords website is doesn't show. Am I missing it?

Just curious to watch mine get pushed like many of yours.

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
10/18 build date here with a question. The history my dealer sent me showed 10/18 as the build date, but on Fords website is doesn't show. Am I missing it?

Just curious to watch mine get pushed like many of yours.
Build week wont show on the website, only the build date shows once it has been scheduled.