9/20 Build Week

Nicperron

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Scheduled to build week 9/20 as well. Ordered 3/10 in Canada. Black Lariat 502A 5.5 with the 2.7.
Sponsored

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
Scheduled to build week 9/20 as well. Ordered 3/10 in Canada. Black Lariat 502A 5.5 with the 2.7.
Maybe we are KC builds? With the shut down could be the reason for the bump?

OP
OP
Bbass5

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE

Sponsored

dweller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon maybe 2021 F-150 Lariat 3.5EB 4x4 Lead Foot
Occupation
Army
Ford F-150 9/20 Build Week E6BA8C2C-EF0E-4F9C-804B-BA3092A5FC10

Joined the club this morning. Surprised to see such an early build week assigned at this point. Trackers still say processing. We’ll see if it sticks.

lewie_d

First Name
LewLoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Lead Foot 302A High Package
Occupation
Driver
Just checked, Also on the 9/20 build week not bad for a truck ordered August 4th 2021 2.7 Lead Foot XLT with LED Package and sport package. CORRECTION :NOW JOINING THE 10/25 CLUB, still very patient !

Last edited:

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
What choice do I have?

Where else am I going to buy an American Full Size Short Bed Regular Cab 4x4 with a V8?
(and they know that!)

I called the lying POS mother f__kers today and before he finished his "parts shortages" speech I interrupted with "SAVE IT! I have VIN numbers from dozens of trucks ordered MONTHS AFTER mine with far more options, built, shipped and/or delivered! OBVIOUSEY parts shortages aren't an issue".

Personally, I don't mind the wait. I HAVE a perfectly good 4x4 that runs great.

I MIND BEING LIED TO!

So then the worthless lying POS put me on hold "to check" and came back with "your priority code is too low".

Like I don't know that Ford ABANDONED "priority codes" months ago!
What an asshole.

But okay fine, you want to play that game... I'll get my Dealer to raise my priority code.

I will never EVER buy another Ford product again.

But these assholes WILL be building me a truck! And "I" am going to become a major pain in their asses until they do.
Wow, now that blows and the ugly head of a horrible dealer raises it’s head. Good luck though, and plz update when you have something.

OP
OP
Bbass5

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Just chatted with FP. No changes... sigh.

Ford F-150 9/20 Build Week 1630077898630

Patience is hard.

Sponsored

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
Just chatted with FP. No changes... sigh.

1630077898630.png

Patience is hard.
I kinda want to fire over a message to FP but I’ve pestered them so much that I sure my name is well known. Plus the two week shutdown of the KC plant just tells me even more push back for my order. More power to you for waiting, I’m already looking at local dealer options.

Liquid-Todd_AZ

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Occupation
Sales
I kinda want to fire over a message to FP but I’ve pestered them so much that I sure my name is well known. Plus the two week shutdown of the KC plant just tells me even more push back for my order. More power to you for waiting, I’m already looking at local dealer options.
What is FP and how to I chat with them?

OP
OP
Bbass5

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Yeah I’ve determined I’m only gonna check with FP once a week - on Fridays. At least until it’s built then I’ll be bugging more to figure out when it’ll get here. ?

I don't mind waiting. I have a great vehicle that works and I would love to have everything I’ve always wanted in a truck than settle or get things I don’t want. As long as I get by then end of the year, I’ll be fine. In the age of right away, it probably does me some good to wait.

OP
OP
Bbass5

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
Yeah I’ve determined I’m only gonna check with FP once a week - on Fridays. At least until it’s built then I’ll be bugging more to figure out when it’ll get here. ?

I don't mind waiting. I have a great vehicle that works and I would love to have everything I’ve always wanted in a truck than settle or get things I don’t want. As long as I get by then end of the year, I’ll be fine. In the age of right away, it probably does me some good to wait.
My current car is fine and I’m not In a rush. Also I usually don’t mind waiting and I can definitely agree on getting want you want/nothing you don’t. The thing with my situation is that it’s been over a year for me on waiting for a vehicle. Started with the Bronc but then that plane went down in flames. Then an F-150 and now thats being pushed back. TBH I’m more frustrated than anything and my pessimism is telling me no truck until post New Year.
Sponsored