Sponsored

8/8/2022 Build Week

WestlakeHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 (on order)
Add my Platinum PB to the group that received the apology email.

Not that it is relevant, but I received one on my Raptor build last Monday and it was completed yesterday and shipped today. Fingers crossed that happens with these trucks as well.
Sponsored

J-Dubs

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor, 2020 Traverse, 2012 Fusion, 1997 F250
I’m seriously considering to check out a few in stock vehicles. Prices appear to be softening. There are many Silverados priced below MSRP, which doesn’t include any negotiation.

when I ordered, the Granger discount couldn’t be beat.”, but that’s not the case anymore.

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
I’m seriously considering to check out a few in stock vehicles. Prices appear to be softening. There are many Silverados priced below MSRP, which doesn’t include any negotiation.

when I ordered, the Granger discount couldn’t be beat.”, but that’s not the case anymore.
I checked out my friends Silverado a few weeks ago and actually liked it. I always preferred Sierras but the interior update is on point.

BigDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Im currently driving a Sierra which used to have a pretty good trade in value before i had to wait for 7 months. Anyway, its a good truck but I only like it - I dont love it

J-Dubs

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor, 2020 Traverse, 2012 Fusion, 1997 F250
The more time Ford gives me to think about this, the more I realize I ordered much more than I NEED (a Tremor). I’m sure I’d love it. But, I’d also love to buy another truck that looks nice, serves its purpose, and have money left over for other toys I can enjoy.

i don’t work Friday… I might go window shopping and see if I make an impulse buy on something available now.

Sponsored

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 XLT soon 2022 F-150 Platinum
Truck already left Louisville this morning otw to Georgia. Hopefully this will be the fastest part of the process.

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Truck already left Louisville this morning otw to Georgia. Hopefully this will be the fastest part of the process.
Is your shipped by rail, if so how did you get the tracking info? Ford Chat said they do not have my rail car number.

OP
OP

BroCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Subaru WRX STI, 2019 Explorer Platinum
anyone that has received their truck, did it come with the stickers for the pro backup assist? Mine did not and now my sales guy is ghosting me.

tkeru408

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150 Plat EB, '22 F150 Plat PB Ordered
anyone that has received their truck, did it come with the stickers for the pro backup assist? Mine did not and now my sales guy is ghosting me.
Did you double-check in the glove box inside the manual and the other little folded paper flyer things? I'm not even sure if the trucks come with paper manuals anymore, buy the stickers for my 2018 were in with that stuff back in the glove box when I bought it.

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Is your shipped by rail, if so how did you get the tracking info? Ford Chat said they do not have my rail car number.
Chat gave me my convoy # last Thurs and my csx rail # Sunday.

Sponsored

OP
OP

BroCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Subaru WRX STI, 2019 Explorer Platinum
Did you double-check in the glove box inside the manual and the other little folded paper flyer things? I'm not even sure if the trucks come with paper manuals anymore, buy the stickers for my 2018 were in with that stuff back in the glove box when I bought it.
You are the man! My sales guy looked through everything trying to find them and said they weren't in there. I just found them. Is there anything else I should have or is it just the stickers? is there a module or anything like that?

Thanks!

tkeru408

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150 Plat EB, '22 F150 Plat PB Ordered
You are the man! My sales guy looked through everything trying to find them and said they weren't in there. I just found them. Is there anything else I should have or is it just the stickers? is there a module or anything like that?

Thanks!
Nice! That should be all you need, 1 sticker for each trailer you want to set up.

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck left Georgia otw to Columbia, SC at 3 am. Wonder if it can get the last hour & half ride to the dealership before Tuesday.

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck is in Columbia. Going to contact sales guy this morning to see how long it normally takes a transport truck to get and deliver the last hour & half ride.

Lazarus11

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2, 1999 Jeep Wrangler
Ford F-150 8/8/2022 Build Week 1665061130737

My truck must be way in the back of some forgotten storage lot! The dealer ordered GMC AT4 that I have a deposit on is stuck in Indiana "Pending Dispatch". That must be GMC's version of chip hold. I do not think I will see either one before Nov/Dec.
Sponsored