First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I received the "your truck has been shipped" email this morning, with an estimated arrival date of 10/3 (today) - 10/9. I'm fairly confident that it's not convoying from Dearborn to Viginia in one day, so their estimate is probably off a bit. However, I think that I can see the finish line from here. Good luck to the rest of you!

(For reference, I have a Lariat PB SuperCrew 4x2. Still showing 1069 modules, so I think that that's the final count for mine.)
Sponsored

jgamble76

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Suburban LTZ,
Occupation
Engineer
Plat 701a PB here with build date of 8/11, been sitting at 966 modules for a while with no 720 modules.
Plat 701a PB here with build date of 8/11, been sitting at 966 modules for a while with no 720 modules.
Same Exact Situation for me. Have been sitting at 966 modules since blend date of 08/11 with no 720 modules and no movement.

BigDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Not sure how much more I'm willing to stand for, new estimate to clear chip hold is now Oct. 18th, then by the sound of it 2-3 months in shipping. I need to figure out another option, seriously considering walking on principal alone.

Burns37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 F150 XLT 2.7 EB --> '22 F150 Lariat PB
Not sure how much more I'm willing to stand for, new estimate to clear chip hold is now Oct. 18th, then by the sound of it 2-3 months in shipping. I need to figure out another option, seriously considering walking on principal alone.
Unfortunately for us, if we were to do that, the only person being screwed over is ourselves. The dealerships would make out because they could charge the higher price from what we have locked into, so probably no skin off their back having the inventory.
I've looked and (for me) there just isn't another truck that has the efficient engine and other nicer amenities all together. IMO, could argue Ram has the nicest interior, but their typical engine lags behind what Ford's hybrid offers.. GM is decent, but middle of the road for everything, so nothing really driving my interest over there.

Sponsored

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
Unfortunately for us, if we were to do that, the only person being screwed over is ourselves. The dealerships would make out because they could charge the higher price from what we have locked into, so probably no skin off their back having the inventory.
I've looked and (for me) there just isn't another truck that has the efficient engine and other nicer amenities all together. IMO, could argue Ram has the nicest interior, but their typical engine lags behind what Ford's hybrid offers.. GM is decent, but middle of the road for everything, so nothing really driving my interest over there.
I'd have to agree. I went as far as making an extensive spread sheet about the pros, cons, features, and amenities of the Ford, Ram, Tundra, and GMC and (unfortunately) I kept coming back to the Ford. I've contemplated just moving on myself but I'm going to end up spending more for something that doesn't even have everything I want. As frustrating as this situation is, I'm stuck for the long haul. Just going to hope this truck is everything I thought it would be and I'll forget about all this BS after I'm driving down some backroad blasting music enjoying myself in my new truck

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
Just received this email from Ford. Is this the new generic email that gets sent every 45 days?

Thank you for being a valued Ford customer. We wanted to update you again on the status of your F-150 Platinum order. While we initially predicted your vehicle build would begin week of August 8, 2022, the supply chain challenges we’ve been up against are still causing delays in production that are beyond our control.
We understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), and we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays and get you on the road in your new vehicle as soon as possible.
Please continue to look out for updates from us. Once your vehicle is built, we will contact you again. In the meantime, we truly appreciate your patience and understanding.​

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
I just received another pathetic apology email from Ford that my truck isn't finished due to ongoing supply chain constraints.

🙄

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
I just received another pathetic apology email from Ford that my truck isn't finished due to ongoing supply chain constraints.

🙄
Mine just came threw as well...smh

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
@aybe09 me too. Such BS! I wish there were other options or even SUVs that I really liked. I've spent time just window shopping other brands and SUVs, but none are appealing enough for me to abandon my truck.

Sponsored

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
@aybe09 me too. Such BS! I wish there were other options or even SUVs that I really liked. I've spent time just window shopping other brands and SUVs, but none are appealing enough for me to abandon my truck.
If I don't get any movement by end of this month I'll be doing the same. I'll either end up in a 2021 F150 or possibly look at a GMC AT4 if I can find a dealer that takes supplier pricing.

To pour salt on the wound, my temporary vehicle got in a fender bender and insurance will likely total it out.

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Just got same email

Beercity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
Yep, not the email I was waiting for from Ford.

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 XLT soon 2022 F-150 Platinum
Sorry guys. Hope you see movement really soon. Mine is coming rail, guess it was just convoyed to rail yard. CSX on the way to Louisville now then next stop is Dixiana, SC(Columbia) an hour & half from Charleston. Says it'll be there by Sunday but then I don't know how long to dealer. I leave for Universal next Tuesday and wanted by then.

PaulO

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 PB
Got the email too. I'll be curious what update my dealership gets this Friday. Hopefully I'll wake up to a built email.
Sponsored