First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
I am also missing 732(gear shift), 746(direct current converter), 750(pedestrian alert), 765(occupant classifcation), 775(rear gate trunk), 783(dsp), 797(steering angle sensor), and various other modules too hard to compare from my phone.
Sponsored

Beercity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
Crawling back out of the rabbit hole now.
I am glad trucks are being completed!
It means there is hope.

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
So if a truck is missing a module for the engine or other parts how do they move the truck to the hold lot, start it and drive it, tow it to the lot, roll it down a hill...?
Anyone have insight on what the normal process is?
I don't know exactly what they do for every situation, but you should know that the city of Dearborn is half owned by ford and we have many lots here filled with f150s, literally a sea of them.
So many in fact that some opportunists have been stealing them, specifically the raptor.

Wether they keep them at DTP or somewhere else probably depends on the module.

Sponsored

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB, 2023 Nissan Kicks
Just got this from my Dealer. Thought yall would get a kick out of it. I guess this means everything is going as planned 🤷‍♂️
6BE93E03-DE03-4C75-A3B9-F22E6F7C5124.png
Congrats! Where you picking up? Mine in Kirkland Ford.

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Talked to Ford, my truck is built, all of the trackers still say "in production". I have a delivery date of 04-10 Sept. I specifically asked about a chip hold. I was told no chip hold. Their systems shows a "produced status" which means it is complete according to Diane from Ford. I guess I was lucky that FEDEX delivered chips while my Tremor was on the line.

Folks, the tracker is not a real time status tool. It is at best a couple days behind current status.

Sponsored

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Okay - BIG week! First, though, I've got to ask these questions.

1. Spray-in bed liner. Should I let the dealer do this? Do I need to be looking at different types/brands/etc? Thinking I will get a Line-X spray in liner, though I'm not sure if my dealer can facilitate that or if I need to pick it up and then get it done. Will find out more.

2. Dash cam - I am tired of the hit & runs, liars, etc. Thinking of getting one installed. Do yall rock one or na? If yes, any recs? Never had one Just watched some videos on these. I'd like to get one with front & rear views. Also would ideally have it hardwired to truck for power. I think I like the Viofo A129 Plus or Pro. This video recommends the plus model and the footage looks good:

3. Bed cover - what's yalls stance on those? I like the idea of securing the bed AND keeping my kids out of it! I want one but thinking currently that I might prefer a roll-up vs a folding cover.

4. What tires you do you plan to rock on your new truck? Agree with most of yall's plan to rock the stock tires for now.

Following up here! Thanks for all the input. I am going to need to do more research on the bed covers

Zstephen

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Keep us posted on when/if the email comes in saying built.
Email came in from ford at 4:02am! Gave me a delivery window of August 11th-17th!
Sponsored