Senior Game Combat Designer
Meanwhile, my ETA remains at 9/14. Perhaps they mean 2022
Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
In addition to the primary ford tracking site, these are the sites I spam click:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

Believe all these pull from the same source data but, occasionally one may update before the other. Once produced and shipped, you can use this to track it using your VIN:

www.palsapp.com

Your absolute best source of up-to-date data is from your dealer. Ask them to see your Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). Specifically, the secondary status in the VVR - it shows info you won't see on the public trackers.
I think they are all getting their data from this API, unless they are caching it.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=yourVin&orderNumber=yourOrderCode

Bangheadhere

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2016 BMW 535i
Occupation
Keep on Truckin'
Whoa.... mine just picked up a "built" status and the eta went from N/A to 10/12! Could it be true?
Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week 1632139303714

OP
OP
Littlefield82

Littlefield82

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502a PB FX4 5.5'
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I looked at a few of the trucks on lot early in the year that had the factory spray in, and I was disappointed in it. The edges next to Tailgate were already peeling up. My salesman said others that fit the factory option regretted it and it costs more to have it removed and a linex or etc installed, over a fresh install after receipt of truck.
I got to thinking some more about reordering or holding out for the truck on chip hold. I don't need the spray in liner asap as I'm using a bedrug that covers just the bottom of the bed and tailgate. The spray in is just so I don't scratch it up over the long term. At some point down the road I'll likely get it sprayed. I like the step and pole but don't care about the power tailgate or the work surface on the tailgate so I can get a AMP Research Bed Step to solve that problem. I optioned power deployable running boards and they extend to the bed so I have a step there as well. I don't work in my truck so I don't need the flip down work surface and noticed that it covers up the cup holders so as an eating tray I'd say it works just ok but I don't have to have it. The 7.2 kw is probably the only thing that really matters since I ordered a PB. I don't need it for power tools but I think it would help in an emergency situation and for resale, but I've been in my house for 13 years and have only been without power a time or two for a few hours. I do enjoy camping with my family but I've done that plenty of times with only the power from a cigarette lighter. If I could get the truck I ordered back in May right now or wait another 3-6 months for the optioned out one I'd get the truck now.

Sponsored

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Finally an update! First movement in almost 2 months. I was moved to built with a new ETA from 9/21 to 10/25.

Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week Screenshot_20210920-071642_Chrome

someday

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Antimatter Blue PB XLT High
Finally an update! First movement in almost 2 months. I was moved to built with a new ETA from 9/21 to 10/25.

Screenshot_20210920-071642_Chrome.jpg
You guys are giving me some hope this morning! Hopefully they're not working their way through the backlog by trim level and I'll see some good news in the next couple of days.

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
I got to thinking some more about reordering or holding out for the truck on chip hold. I don't need the spray in liner asap as I'm using a bedrug that covers just the bottom of the bed and tailgate. The spray in is just so I don't scratch it up over the long term. At some point down the road I'll likely get it sprayed. I like the step and pole but don't care about the power tailgate or the work surface on the tailgate so I can get a AMP Research Bed Step to solve that problem. I optioned power deployable running boards and they extend to the bed so I have a step there as well. I don't work in my truck so I don't need the flip down work surface and noticed that it covers up the cup holders so as an eating tray I'd say it works just ok but I don't have to have it. The 7.2 kw is probably the only thing that really matters since I ordered a PB. I don't need it for power tools but I think it would help in an emergency situation and for resale, but I've been in my house for 13 years and have only been without power a time or two for a few hours. I do enjoy camping with my family but I've done that plenty of times with only the power from a cigarette lighter. If I could get the truck I ordered back in May right now or wait another 3-6 months for the optioned out one I'd get the truck now.
I had the same thought, Littlefield. There were several things I wished to change in my build. So, I have a 2nd retail order waiting for a VIN. :) Told my dealer I would take the first order if my 2nd order had not scheduled a build date by the time the first comes in. They were good with it.

Sponsored

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX

johnbisme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Senior Game Combat Designer
FYI now that it finally looks like there's some movement, I'll be taking people off the 'Limbo' list once they're 'Built' AND there's some indication of shipment... unless you'd like me to take you off as soon as you get 'Built' status, though that seems perhaps premature. Just let me know!

The 8/2 Limbo List
Bangheadhere (*'Built')
catfishkid1986
Cbaka27 (*'Built')
CK.Mecha
Dresdie
emersonloyd
Fquinn47 (Added, *'Built')
GripworksCo
Hebed118
Johnbisme
Josh35
Littlefield82
Motosapien
someday
SpikerS
SQLariatPB

(Getting Their Truck!: DuckDuckGreyDuck 8/26, F150_Steve22 9/19)
(Got a different truck: Victimofareload 8/27, Chief Bast 9/2, JosephSchott 9/3, Jloyd98 9/16)

Last edited: