First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I may have movement soon... Someone was in the truck today!

Screenshot_20210918-123827_FordPass.jpg
That happened to my truck a month ago. I hope it moves for you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Littlefield82

Littlefield82

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502a PB FX4 5.5'
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I feel like I should cancel my order and reorder through Koons Woodbridge for 5% below invoice. I ordered through Chapman Ford for 3% below invoice but I can add the following options that I did not order the first time and the price only increases by $1,064. Exact same spec except I would add the following options that I left off the first time thinking my order would get processed faster. My truck was produced on 8/9 and has been on chip hold since. My truck could show up any day or it could be another few months. A new order could take another 3-6 months and I don't really care if it's a 2021 or 2022. Koons Woodbridge is also 3 hours closer to my house in NC. Thoughts?

1. Onboard ProPower (my bad for not getting this the first time on the PB order)
2. Work Surace (was advised to leave this off by Chapman to help speed it through)
3. Power Tailgate / tailgate step (I see the benefit of a step after using one in real life)
4. Spray in bedliner (I would do this at some point regardless but might as well get it from the factory. I left it off to get the order to speed through)

catfishkid1986

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 Lariat, 2005 F150 XL, 2021 F150 PB Laria
Occupation
Material Handler
I feel like I should cancel my order and reorder through Koons Woodbridge for 5% below invoice. I ordered through Chapman Ford for 3% below invoice but I can add the following options that I did not order the first time and the price only increases by $1,064. Exact same spec except I would add the following options that I left off the first time thinking my order would get processed faster. My truck was produced on 8/9 and has been on chip hold since. My truck could show up any day or it could be another few months. A new order could take another 3-6 months and I don't really care if it's a 2021 or 2022. Koons Woodbridge is also 3 hours closer to my house in NC. Thoughts?

1. Onboard ProPower (my bad for not getting this the first time on the PB order)
2. Work Surace (was advised to leave this off by Chapman to help speed it through)
3. Power Tailgate / tailgate step (I see the benefit of a step after using one in real life)
4. Spray in bedliner (I would do this at some point regardless but might as well get it from the factory. I left it off to get the order to speed through)
I looked at a few of the trucks on lot early in the year that had the factory spray in, and I was disappointed in it. The edges next to Tailgate were already peeling up. My salesman said others that fit the factory option regretted it and it costs more to have it removed and a linex or etc installed, over a fresh install after receipt of truck.

Sponsored

victimofareload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Power Boost
Unfortunately looks like trucks are getting pushed again. I just saw three trucks get pushed to October :(

I've been running the tracker manually because it's been getting a lot of errors here and there.

Figure I'd pop back in and say hello to everyone. The original truck I was aiming for is in the same boat as ya'lls. Had I not found the Lariat on the lot I'd still be waiting.

spikerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L
Unfortunately looks like trucks are getting pushed again. I just saw three trucks get pushed to October :(

I've been running the tracker manually because it's been getting a lot of errors here and there.

Figure I'd pop back in and say hello to everyone. The original truck I was aiming for is in the same boat as ya'lls. Had I not found the Lariat on the lot I'd still be waiting.

Yeah, I just got your email a couple mins ago. Truck got pushed back to a 10/20 ETA, and still in production. :(

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Hey guys! Do you guys have a better tracker you use other than Ford’s on their website? Not officially Part of this group but you guys seem to post a lot more often, and I’m potentially waiting on a dealer ordered limited that went into production about two weeks behind you guys on 8/19. The Ford site shows that dreaded 10/31 eta and still in production , but the dealer told me the other day he saw a 9/28 eta on it… thanks!!

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
There's my biweekly ETA update. 9/30. Interesting this time it only pushed by 11 days instead of the typical 14.

Sponsored

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Mine got pushed to an 10/11 ETA now….
It's odd we are all getting different ETAs now. Last ETA bump moved most to the same date. It could be a good sign they have supply in and actually scheduling installation - that is hoping.

Last edited:

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Hey guys! Do you guys have a better tracker you use other than Ford’s on their website? Not officially Part of this group but you guys seem to post a lot more often, and I’m potentially waiting on a dealer ordered limited that went into production about two weeks behind you guys on 8/19. The Ford site shows that dreaded 10/31 eta and still in production , but the dealer told me the other day he saw a 9/28 eta on it… thanks!!
In addition to the primary ford tracking site, these are the sites I spam click:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

Believe all these pull from the same source data but, occasionally one may update before the other. Once produced and shipped, you can use this to track it using your VIN:

www.palsapp.com

Your absolute best source of up-to-date data is from your dealer. Ask them to see your Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). Specifically, the secondary status in the VVR - it shows info you won't see on the public trackers.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Just checked... My 8/4 was given an original ETA of 9/21. I'm still "In Production" with no updates and the 9/21 ETA showing. On Thursday my VVR showed Chip Hold.