8/2 Build Week

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
It's not unacceptable. C'mon dude. The logistics involved is pretty crazy. There are driver shortages, and they have to try and send up enough vehicles to the same area to make the trip viable. We are all excited to get our trucks, but we should be thankful we have had a fairly painless ordering process, unlike some people with orders back in February and March that don't even have a VIN yet.

But I mean, I guess you could throw a temper tantrum and see where that gets you lol
Wow I wasn’t trying to be one of those guys. And yes I understand the world climate atm. And I’m extremely happy that I have not waited near what many have. Was just stating it seems a bit long for the distance and much longer then recent delivery times I have seen lately.
Sponsored

Morinvok

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 f150 xlt, 2021 f150 lariat powerstroke (soon,
Wow I wasn’t trying to be one of those guys. And yes I understand the world climate atm. And I’m extremely happy that I have not waited near what many have. Was just stating it seems a bit long for the distance and much longer then recent delivery times I have seen lately.
If it makes you feel any better, it may be ford under promising and over delivering. My dealership said most trucks have been arriving a week or two early

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
If it makes you feel any better, it may be ford under promising and over delivering. My dealership said most trucks have been arriving a week or two early
Yep. Like I have said in a few other posts….I’m hoping that is the case. Anyway. I’m done posting on the subject till delivery day. ??

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I hear ya... I'm excited we both got built and are on the way.

spikerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L
No worries. Your "unacceptable" remark made me see a bob for a haircut and wanted to call you Karen. Like I said, we are all excited to get our new trucks. Mine has an end date of September 14th, but my dealer seems to think end of August. I am a lot further away than you though being in Calgary. I think that is about 3000kms. But I figure it is going by rail, and I don't think we have the shortage of drivers here that you do down there. I hope I get it by the end of the month, but, if I don't get it till mid September, i am ok with that too. And yes, the anticipation is killing me. This will be my 4th F150, and I think I am more excited about it than any previous one I have bought.

Agreed. My dealer swears mine will beat Ford's ETA by 2 weeks, but we shall see.

I hear ya... I'm excited we both got built and are on the way.
That makes 3 of us LOL

Sponsored

Fkn_fafa

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, 18 Focus, 16 Fusion, 07 Audi A4
So no concrete updates for me this morning. the only thing i have noticed is the date on the bottom of my window sticker changed from 7/29/21 to 8/5/21, still have the same blend and sequence 8/4 2983... anyone know what that means?

Bangheadhere

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2016 BMW 535i
Occupation
Keep on Truckin'
So no concrete updates for me this morning. the only thing i have noticed is the date on the bottom of my window sticker changed from 7/29/21 to 8/5/21, still have the same blend and sequence 8/4 2983... anyone know what that means?
Mine changed too - was 7/29 but now says 8/6/21, otherwise identical. From memory, I think that's the day the sticker was generated but I could be wrong. I often am.

In my fantasy world, it means they printed the sticker and stuck in on a window....

I'm sure it's been answered elsewhere but I'm too lazy to look - anyone know what the "R" above "ramp" along the top of the sticker means?

Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week 1628272259639

Fkn_fafa

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, 18 Focus, 16 Fusion, 07 Audi A4
Mine changed too - was 7/29 but now says 8/6/21, otherwise identical. From memory, I think that's the day the sticker was generated but I could be wrong. I often am.

In my fantasy world, it means they printed the sticker and stuck in on a window....

I'm sure it's been answered elsewhere but I'm too lazy to look - anyone know what the "R" above "ramp" along the top of the sticker means?

1628272259639.png
I had saved my 7/29 window sticker and this morning i was tabbing back and forth to see if anything was difference. Nothing changed. Also where it says Special Order, i have 7/28/21 which apparently is the date the invoice of the truck was created. Bottom of the page had 7/29 then now 8/5.

I also have a few more fields populated up there.
Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week Screenshot 2021-08-06 135351

johnbisme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Senior Game Combat Designer
I guess this is where I get to post mine!

502A Supercrew Lariat 5.5ft, Velocity Blue, Sport/FX4, Powerboost, Power Tailgate, Power Running Boards, Panoramic Moon Roof, Bed Liner, Tonneau Cover, B&O Unleashed Sound, Wheel Liners, Work Surface, Active 2.0 Prep, Tow Technology Package, 7.2kw Pro Power Onboard. Basically everything you can get, minus the rear underseat storage (want a flat back deck for my dogs!)

Ordered 6/5/21, Got a VIN and build week 7/9/21, got the Window Sticker 7/28/21, and my Blend Date is 8/5/21.

This is by far the most expensive, nicest thing I've every bought for myself. I've been saving for five years. To be honest, it's probably the nicest thing I'll EVER buy myself.

UPDATE:

Mine just updated with a Produced Date: 08/5/21, AND an Estimated Delivery Date (to Covington Indiana) of 8/21/21.... looks like I might have it for my Labor Day vacation after all! Yes!

Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week 1628276275488

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Do the various trackers update over the weekend? Mine has not moved from "In Production" yet and I'm starting to wonder if it's done but waiting for something like wheel well liners. I do have an estimated delivery date but it's near the end of Sept and that feels far off if my truck was built on 8/4.

Sponsored

spikerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L
Do the various trackers update over the weekend? Mine has not moved from "In Production" yet and I'm starting to wonder if it's done but waiting for something like wheel well liners. I do have an estimated delivery date but it's near the end of Sept and that feels far off if my truck was built on 8/4.
Did you try using the Mach-E tracker? Mine actually says that it is estimated to be delivered by Sept 14th at the top.

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Did you try using the Mach-E tracker? Mine actually says that it is estimated to be delivered by Sept 14th at the top.
Mach E and the Ford tracker both have mine "in production" with an ETA to the dealer by 9/21.

spikerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L
Mach E and the Ford tracker both have mine "in production" with an ETA to the dealer by 9/21.
Then from what I understand, it is built, and just waiting for transportation if they have the ETA. It may still need the liners, but I think they have taken that into account. But, take that with a grain of salt as I am still trying to figure this all out.

Mine is being sent by rail, so now I am trying to figure out how to track it on the train since it has to travel like 3000KM to get to me here in Canada.

Jloyd98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Sport 302a PB
My blend date is tomorrow 8/7, number 0427. Hopefully I will see an updated status on the trackers at some point tomorrow. ?

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
My blend date is tomorrow 8/7, number 0427. Hopefully I will see an updated status on the trackers at some point tomorrow. ?
Mine was the next day. Good luck and happy build day.
Sponsored