First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 Lariat, 2005 F150 XL, 2021 F150 PB Laria
Occupation
Material Handler
For those who have there trucks, and are using the ford pass app, is securialert working for you? Its not even an option for me. App and truck both say no updates available.

Also, could some of you check the door seal that is attached to the leading edge of your rear doors where the front doors meet at to see if your missing any clips? Mine has 5 holes with no clips, and it is allowing that piece to move alot.
Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week 20211021_165315

Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week 20211021_165245
Sponsored

CK.MECHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Motorcycles
I used the Fordpass points from my F150 purchase to pick up a Ford hard rolling tonneau cover from my dealer this weekend, VGL3Z-84501A42-BA. They happened to have FOUR of them in stock which surprised me. Also surprising was the build date of 10/8 on the box.

Looks great but was a PITA to install.

someday

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Antimatter Blue PB XLT High
Good to hear you are seeing movement. Has anyone figured out how our Ford Points translates to $$$. I know there is a ratio to use but I cant remember. Its something like every point is worth .05.
It's 200 points = $1.00. So your 42000 points end up being $210.

Got mud guards with mine (21,246 points) and waiting for wheel well liners to use the rest. Plus a little cash.

someday

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Antimatter Blue PB XLT High
For those who have there trucks, and are using the ford pass app, is securialert working for you? Its not even an option for me. App and truck both say no updates available.

Also, could some of you check the door seal that is attached to the leading edge of your rear doors where the front doors meet at to see if your missing any clips? Mine has 5 holes with no clips, and it is allowing that piece to move alot.
I'm not seeing Securialert on mine either, but I've also read mixed feelings about the feature anyway. I'll chase down why I don't see it at some point, but trying to figure out why I couldn't connect to my home wifi was exhausting enough. Wasn't the trucks fault in the end, but an advanced feature I had enabled on my wifi that was getting in the way.

SQLariatPB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Did any of y'all not get the sensor for the pro backup assist with your truck? My truck is equipped with the tow package that includes the pro backup assist but I did not receive the sensor kit with the truck. I inquired about it with the dealer today and he told me it doesn't come with the truck but I could order the part. Seems strange to have the feature but not receive all the parts necessary to make it work.

Sponsored

catfishkid1986

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Material Handler
Did any of y'all not get the sensor for the pro backup assist with your truck? My truck is equipped with the tow package that includes the pro backup assist but I did not receive the sensor kit with the truck. I inquired about it with the dealer today and he told me it doesn't come with the truck but I could order the part. Seems strange to have the feature but not receive all the parts necessary to make it work.
Didn't get the sensor here either, even tho it was listed as part of the tow tech package. I did however get a package in the glove box with the stickers. SYNC 4 is supposed to able to use either of them.

jdr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5EB
Occupation
Retired Fire / EMS
For those who have their trucks have you recieved your Ford Pass points yet?
Yes. I'm an original 8/2 build week person who took delivery 9/2 but still watching this thread. It was about a week or so after I took delivery I noticed it had posted.

Jloyd98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Sport 302a PB
Back home to Iowa after 17 days and 5100 miles of exploring and sightseeing Upstate NY, Vermont, New Hampshire, and the Maine coast. What a wonderful trip loaded with breathtaking scenery! The truck was a joy to drive, and the Co-Pilot 2.0 system took a lot of the work out of it. A few quirky faults did show up on the screen, none of which ever came back once cleared or restarted. Lost all the cruise control functions in a heavy rain storm on I-80, but that resolved itself upon the next restart as well. The downshifting in the 6-10 gear range got a little clunky and undecided at times. It didn't start out that way, so I may need to have the transmission software reset or updated.

The Powerboost really excels in the 45-60 mph range. I had multiple tanks that averaged 26-29 MPG, and tank ranges were often in the 750-800+ mile range...that was in regular drive mode 99% of the time. Different story running 75-80 on the interstate, which usually turns out 20-22 MPG.

Now that I'm back, I'm hoping to hook my travel trailer up this coming weekend and give the towing and Pro Power capabilities a good workout, and enjoy some good crisp fall camping!
Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week IMG_2523.JPG
Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week IMG_2542.JPG

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I just ordered my BakFlip MX4 bed cover from Stage 3 today. I will report back when I get it installed and I think I will be done for a while doing mods.

Josh35

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Hybrid SuperCrew 6.5box
How are you getting so many electric miles when driving at highway speeds? My PowerBoost literally gets 0 electric miles with highway driving, even if I’m going the limit or having it in Adaptive Cruise… I can only get electric miles when city driving and then the mileage is amazing. However, my drive to work is all highway and is extremely frustrating.

Back home to Iowa after 17 days and 5100 miles of exploring and sightseeing Upstate NY, Vermont, New Hampshire, and the Maine coast. What a wonderful trip loaded with breathtaking scenery! The truck was a joy to drive, and the Co-Pilot 2.0 system took a lot of the work out of it. A few quirky faults did show up on the screen, none of which ever came back once cleared or restarted. Lost all the cruise control functions in a heavy rain storm on I-80, but that resolved itself upon the next restart as well. The downshifting in the 6-10 gear range got a little clunky and undecided at times. It didn't start out that way, so I may need to have the transmission software reset or updated.

The Powerboost really excels in the 45-60 mph range. I had multiple tanks that averaged 26-29 MPG, and tank ranges were often in the 750-800+ mile range...that was in regular drive mode 99% of the time. Different story running 75-80 on the interstate, which usually turns out 20-22 MPG.

Now that I'm back, I'm hoping to hook my travel trailer up this coming weekend and give the towing and Pro Power capabilities a good workout, and enjoy some good crisp fall camping!
IMG_2523.JPG
IMG_2542.JPG

Sponsored

catfishkid1986

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Material Handler
How are you getting so many electric miles when driving at highway speeds? My PowerBoost literally gets 0 electric miles with highway driving, even if I’m going the limit or having it in Adaptive Cruise… I can only get electric miles when city driving and then the mileage is amazing. However, my drive to work is all highway and is extremely frustrating.
https://trukbed.com/how-to-drive-a-hybrid/

I read this article last night, and I'm trying to implement the tips, as I am only seeing an average of 21, mixed driving so far.

jdr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5EB
Occupation
Retired Fire / EMS
Didn't get the sensor here either, even tho it was listed as part of the tow tech package. I did however get a package in the glove box with the stickers. SYNC 4 is supposed to able to use either of them.
I didn't receive the kit either however, it was to be included. My dealer is checking into it.

Jloyd98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Sport 302a PB
Most of those electric miles were on hilly backroads with 55mph speed limits. I'd typically tap the brakes going downhill to get it in electric mode. Could usually hold the speed quite awhile and even accelerate with the proper throttle pressure. Much easier to keep it full electric without the adaptive cruise in those situations. Electric miles definitely don't come at higher speeds other than coasting down exit ramps.

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I just ordered my BakFlip MX4 bed cover from Stage 3 today. I will report back when I get it installed and I think I will be done for a while doing mods.
OK guys...I ordered this bed cover yesterday at 4pm my time. It just showed up at 10:40 am. UPS Ground is extremely fast.

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
OK guys...I ordered this bed cover yesterday at 4pm my time. It just showed up at 10:40 am. UPS Ground is extremely fast.
Now only if Ford could deliver like that!
Sponsored