First Name
Mirel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Logistics
Did the 12" swap today. I need to figure out what the GPS harness is, and do some programming on it.

20211008_125054.jpg

20211008_153528.jpg

20211008_153542.jpg
bro please tell me what the lower part is called with the hvac /volume? Also is it direct plug and play? Anything else needed beside screen and lower part??

grrrizo

First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Supervisor
bro please tell me what the lower part is called with the hvac /volume? Also is it direct plug and play? Anything else needed beside screen and lower part??
No it's not plug and play. The part below is an hvac bezel. Pull a Vin from a truck that has this screen and order the part from ford.

Screen
Apim
Hvac bezel
2 harnesses

philipam

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Sales MGR
Why would the 8" Productivity change from MPH? How do I get it back to MPH?

Ford F-150 8” cluster to 12” cluster swap IMG_4743

mirel904

First Name
Mirel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Logistics
No it's not plug and play. The part below is an hvac bezel. Pull a Vin from a truck that has this screen and order the part from ford.

Screen
Apim
Hvac bezel
2 harnesses
10-4
do the harnesses have a name or number?

Sponsored

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
It is possible. I have done it. Plus a few other things. Wireless charger. Console shifter, 12 inch Upgrade.
The cluster unfortunately requires the top dash o be replaced. Could be just the driver side IF there is a dash material that matches what you have in your truck. For an XL like mine I had to do the entire dash. The opening is smaller for the Digital cluster versus the 4" and 8" cluster.

It is possible. I have done it. Plus a few other things. Wireless charger. Console shifter, 12 inch Upgrade.
The cluster unfortunately requires the top dash o be replaced. Could be just the driver side IF there is a dash material that matches what you have in your truck. For an XL like mine I had to do the entire dash. The opening is smaller for the Digital cluster versus the 4" and 8" cluster.

Hey I just did the 12” digital cluster Swap. Do you have a video showing how to program that dash? It can help me get my dash programmed with mileage and hours. It would be much appreciate.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Hey I just did the 12” digital cluster Swap. Do you have a video showing how to program that dash? It can help me get my dash programmed with mileage and hours. It would be much appreciate.
Buy it from the company and they take care of it.

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford F150 Powerboost 7.2kw
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Assuming you saved your cluster info in forscan you can just write it to the new one. And there is a place to write your mileage. You can only go up in mileage not down so make sure you get it correct.

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
Assuming you saved your cluster info in forscan you can just write it to the new one. And there is a place to write your mileage. You can only go up in mileage not down so make sure you get it correct.
No I didn’t save it I got the dealer to do it so I’ll have to put my old cluster back in to save it? And then up load it when I put the new cluster back in?

Sponsored

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Studio truck driver
No I didn’t save it I got the dealer to do it so I’ll have to put my old cluster back in to save it? And then up load it when I put the new cluster back in?
The easiest way would be to plug in the old one save the IPC info. Also take note of the engine hours and miles. Then plug the new cluster back in. Go to the ipc and then load in the saved info to it and you can also write the mileage and engine hours at that time. That’s how I did it. And mine works flawlessly.

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
The easiest way would be to plug in the old one save the IPC info. Also take note of the engine hours and miles. Then plug the new cluster back in. Go to the ipc and then load in the saved info to it and you can also write the mileage and engine hours at that time. That’s how I did it. And mine works flawlessly.
Fair enough. I so it’s the ipc that I would need to save thank you. And then is their sole sort of programming that I would need to do for the new cluster because I have two faults that come up every time I start the truck I have one that says power running board fault and one about the head light. Also I did the cluster and adaptive head lights at the same time. And right away the head lights works as they should with our forscan then I did the forscan. And they stopped working but the hyper flash is gone.

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
Hey sorry when you say save ipc info. You mean as built? Or is there some thing els that im saving?

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Hey sorry when you say save ipc info. You mean as built? Or is there some thing els that im saving?
Yes the as built from your original ipc. In forscan when you’re in that module there is a button that says “save all”

Stefanolimotta

First Name
stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
Occupation
Construction
Yes the as built from your original ipc. In forscan when you’re in that module there is a button that says “save all”
Ok I’m going to do that tonight thank you
Sponsored