First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lexus RX350
Occupation
Retired
The Ford disappointed continues. Third bump for me. Ordered 15 December 2021 and got my VIN 5 May. Went from 6 June to 13 June and now 4 July production. So yeah, with a little bit of luck we'll have hung over people building our trucks on 5 July....not a fan.

Bad enough Ford wont say a dang thing to you when waiting on a VIN, but then its the total opposite with these production week changed. I dont want to hear from Ford again hahaha.
Ha Ha I thought the same thing, I don't want a bunch of sun burnt hung over union workers building my truck. If it gets built that week and has issues I'll know why lol

Last edited:

MontanaFred

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
AD Air Force
Hm - seems Max Tow package is a quite common feature for those of us on the frequent bump list. Maybe that’s what the ghat dham hold up is?
Shoot if that is the next mandatory deletion, Ford can keep the bucket of bolts. I dont need a pavement queen. If I did, I would be getting a focus...not a truck haha.

Also, if this KR shows up without navigation or Sirius XM (as some people have said those two are being removed) I might not take ownership of it....what is this, 2002?!?!?! I dont really care about navigation as much, but in Montana FM radio doesn't necessarily cut the mustard in the mountains. Supply channels or not, I find the price refunds Ford is giving for axed features to be less than market fair.

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Shoot if that is the next mandatory deletion, Ford can keep the bucket of bolts. I dont need a pavement queen. If I did, I would be getting a focus...not a truck haha.

Also, if this KR shows up without navigation or Sirius XM (as some people have said those two are being removed) I might not take ownership of it....what is this, 2002?!?!?! I dont really care about navigation as much, but in Montana FM radio doesn't necessarily cut the mustard in the mountains. Supply channels or not, I find the price refunds Ford is giving for axed features to be less than market fair.
Yeah - I didn’t order the massaging seats and many of the bells - I ordered a KR because I like the interior and the max tow because I intend to use the truck as a truck. Heard rumors they were having supply issues getting the max tow axles in… if that’s what it is I can wait but dang let me know that’s what’s holding things up.

Sponsored

MontanaFred

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
AD Air Force
Yeah - I didn’t order the massaging seats and many of the bells - I ordered a KR because I like the interior and the max tow because I intend to use the truck as a truck. Heard rumors they were having supply issues getting the max tow axles in… if that’s what it is I can wait but dang let me know that’s what’s holding things up.
Same. I saw that $5k price hike for the KR high package and was like nope those seats and 10 more speakers aren't worth that coin. Boy was I right now that people are only getting $300 credits hahaha.

Plus, me personally, I despise chrome...think it looks nasty. I just hope nothing else gets force deleted since I ordered a topper already preparing for that long wait too. Guess we'll see...

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
Finally got scheduled today. Glad to finally be able to join a build week group, now lets see how long until I get pushed haha

Beercity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
Someone created a 7/11 thread, packing my bags now. I hope you all enjoy your time here and don't get bumped as well.

WestlakeHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 (on order)
Ordered 5/10, 7/4 Build week

701A Platinum Powerboost w/BAP

Sponsored

D-Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 F150 FX4, 2022 F150 Tremor (in progress)
Add me to the July 4th Scheduled week

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Me too. When yall get bumped are they emailing you or do you just see it because you check the tracking?

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
Me too. When yall get bumped are they emailing you or do you just see it because you check the tracking?
I’m wondering the same thing. I did see that the Ford plants are scheduled to be shut down “the week of July 4th” but not sure if it’s just for the day or the whole week. It’d make no sense to schedule us all that week then close :ROFLMAO:
Ford F-150 7/4 Build Week 94721872-60A8-408D-A1B5-C6DE5361DCD1

MontanaFred

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
AD Air Force
You'll get an email stating your production date has changed. There is no specific day those come. I got one on a Friday and one on a Wednesday. Good luck.

OP
OP

uk_brewer

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
Email you with your new production week when you get bumped.
Sponsored