Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
My bad, I missed the thread title DUH

Do you know what the braided cable behind it is? Power to the tail lights or aux for shell?

GrandSport

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 f150, 2021 on order
Occupation
Admin
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but which bedrug did you go with? How do you like it? How is the fit? I'm considering going this route on my '21 instead of a spray on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Crapblaster

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Pretty sure it is just hookup for tail lights. I didn't dig around in there much.

OP
OP
Crapblaster

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but which bedrug did you go with? How do you like it? How is the fit? I'm considering going this route on my '21 instead of a spray on.
I went with the classic, the same I had in my last truck. I like the bedrug since I will have a tonneau cover on it. It's soft and pretty durable, I don't know about getting one for an open bed. Even though it fits the previous trucks, they did mark the place for the onboard generator cutout.

GrandSport

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 f150, 2021 on order
Occupation
Admin
I went with the classic, the same I had in my last truck. I like the bedrug since I will have a tonneau cover on it. It's soft and pretty durable, I don't know about getting one for an open bed. Even though it fits the previous trucks, they did mark the place for the onboard generator cutout.
I think this is the way I'm going to go this time around, thanks!

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
Nice! I like the bedrug as well.. Did you do anything cool with the lights and switch to get a better fit then just cutting out the areas and it floating around them? Don't know if you can pull the lights and switch to get it behind them like the panel you pulled for the power plugs..

OP
OP
Crapblaster

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Nice! I like the bedrug as well.. Did you do anything cool with the lights and switch to get a better fit then just cutting out the areas and it floating around them? Don't know if you can pull the lights and switch to get it behind them like the panel you pulled for the power plugs..
No i didn't, I think they were flush and no way to overlap the carpet. I would have liked that better for a cleaner look.

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
You can see that high voltage orange cable. Probably runs all the way through the truck up the the engine bag and battery area that’s we’ve seen.

Why did you take out the ProPower box?

OP
OP
Crapblaster

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
To put in my Bedrug. I wanted it flush with the rug.

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I’m planning on buying a bed rug instead of the spray-in liner, would love to see more pics of your final installation, especially around the Pro Power! Thanks for sharing :)

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
To put in my Bedrug. I wanted it flush with the rug.
Ahh, gotcha. That's what I was thinking as I looked closer. Were you able to carpet the sides of the bed around the ProPower outlet then?