First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Crew 502a Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Just chatted with Ford Performance, They said from what they can see it is built and sitting at the plant waiting to be released to CONVOY....:mad: but still has a 8/22 ETA:unsure:
Sponsored

Josephschott

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 f150
So this morning went from 8/20 eta to 8/31 eta. Originally 8/7. Truck built same day as mine delivered a week ago. Where’s my truck ? And I’m only an hour from Dearborn

OSKARF150LARIAT

First Name
OSCAR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150 LARIAT
Just chatted with Ford Performance, They said from what they can see it is built and sitting at the plant waiting to be released to CONVOY....:mad: but still has a 8/22 ETA:unsure:
Some reps give you info that doesn't match when you talk to another rep. For example in the morning one rep told me it was on the convoy to be deliver. Later in the afternoon one told me is still at the depot. ?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
I think that's good news mine was delivered on monday and my ford pass finally got declined that morning and it was delivered in the early afternoon!

IMG-3719.JPG
Nice truck!

Sponsored

Josephschott

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 f150
Congrats guys. Something must have went wrong with mine. Built three weeks ago. No extras on my build and am only an hour away from Dearborn. Still in production and a truck built same day as mine got delivered the other day at my local dealer. Salesman not there till tomorrow so hopefully find out some thing then.

Jacknmup

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
IT
Congrats guys. Something must have went wrong with mine. Built three weeks ago. No extras on my build and am only an hour away from Dearborn. Still in production and a truck built same day as mine got delivered the other day at my local dealer. Salesman not there till tomorrow so hopefully find out some thing then.
That’s rough. Hopefully yours is of one of those that get no update and just shows up!

johnbisme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Senior Game Combat Designer
I'm in the same boat, though I'm 300 miles from Dearborn (and built a week later). I've been in the 'In Production' Limbo state for two weeks. Someone told me that unless it gets put on a train, statuses often don't update until it arrives. I hope that's the case, and that we're not in some weird holding pattern.

Sponsored

OP
OP

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
My truck was scheduled from 2 Sept - 8 Sept fora delivery and was actually delivered on Monday. Unfortunately I can’t get out to pick it up til the 5th anyhow. Oh well what’s an extra couple weeks after all this time already I suppose.

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX

Littlefield82

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502a PB FX4 5.5'
Occupation
Civil Engineer
My truck was scheduled from 2 Sept - 8 Sept fora delivery and was actually delivered on Monday. Unfortunately I can’t get out to pick it up til the 5th anyhow. Oh well what’s an extra couple weeks after all this time already I suppose.
Did the tracker ever update to shipped?
Sponsored