6/28 build week thread ? ?

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
KC with 6/28 in production date I suspect waiting on a module….

My window sticker has been getting updates every couple days this last week rather than the once a week update I was initially seeing… I wonder if (hope that) there are some events/updates happening not visible in the trackers…. Or maybe it’s just a result of someone scanning the trucks bar code as they move it from one lot to another.
Sponsored

Doyouevenboost

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Subaru, 21 f150 502a ecoboost
Occupation
Utility maintenance worker
It really sucks that there are 7+ month old orders still not delivered but I still think you also have a right to grumble about a 4 month old order given that the process in a normal year is closer to two months.

For most complaining as early as 4 months in, it’s not so much about the time as everyone understands the shortages etc… it’s more the lack of info, the start/stops and the inconsistent tracking.

We complain to try and find common threads in an attempt to hypothesize about what options may have held up a particular case. It’s probably futile but after watching every video on the truck, reading the manual cover to cover, ordering all your accessories… what else are ya gonna do to pass the time lol.
You’re right. I for lack of better a way of explaining myself just feel sort of guilty that I may or may not be getting a truck before somebody who has been waiting much longer than me.

Jaapvir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Waiting For) 2021 F150
Hey y’all. I was just wondering. Ik you can track your shipment with pals app. But what was the other website, it starts with a C and I completely forgot what it is

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
My truck was just delivered to the dealership!! Trackers all show it as still in KC but it is feet dry on my dealers lot. Pictures when I can get some!!

Alpha_Mama

First Name
Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Just out of curiosty, Does anyone on here know why a window sticker gets updated?! (first time new vehicle buyer) The date at the bottom of mine has been at 7/5/2021 and changed to 7/12/2021 today.

Sponsored

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Just out of curiosty, Does anyone on here know why a window sticker gets updated?! (first time new vehicle buyer) The date at the bottom of mine has been at 7/5/2021 and changed to 7/12/2021 today.
Mine updated every 7 days for 2 months without ever changing. The last update was after it shipped and is exactly the same as the first time it posted. I'd say they are automatically updated once a week or if there is a change.

Matteo711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch
It’s been nice knowing y’all. My tracker updated from a 7/30 dealer ETA to 10/31 this morning.

Sponsored

Phjimfitz

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired LEO
The tracker just updated with check marks across the board. Apparently, my truck is now at the dealer. They have not yet called to confirm. Almost 5 months (-2 days) from my order date.

SCTiger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
The tracker just updated with check marks across the board. Apparently, my truck is now at the dealer. They have not yet called to confirm. Almost 5 months (-2 days) from my order date.
Blend date?
Build date?
Trim?
KC or DB?