Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Getting so close I can taste it!

Found another KC truck at a nearby dealer that “just arrived”. Looks like it shipped about 10 days before mine and arrived a few days ago. I am guessing Aug 2nd delivery at this point.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jcarrico

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Please someone, anyone tell me they have gotten their 6/28 build week truck.....

Sponsored

OP
OP
jcarrico

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Please someone, anyone tell me they have gotten their 6/28 build week truck.....
Well now I get to be the one replying to myself, as it showed up suddenly yesterday afternoon.

My ETA originally was 7/24, then 8/2, then last ETA was 8/4.

KC Build, sat in "Awaiting shipment" status for 15 days. Palsapp still only shows that it had been in the "Enterprise-lot" since 7/23.

Ford F-150 6/28 build week thread  ? ? Beechmont Delivered

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
KC Build, sat in "Awaiting shipment" status for 15 days. Palsapp still only shows that it had been in the "Enterprise-lot" since 7/23.
What I am seeing with palsapp with every local truck I research is that it only shows the delivery to the carrier.

Probably the exception is those who are close enough to the plant where they don’t bother with another carrier and just take it straight to the dealer…. But for every truck I see on lots around here palsapp ends at some depot near the plant.

mattbaer355

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Picked up my truck yesterday. It is an amazing truck and looks great. Hopefully, everyone waiting will get theirs soon as well.
Sponsored